Types Of Kisses

Jacob: Breathtaking kisses~ The kisses that leave you unable to think and move for a few seconds after. Your eyes stay closed and your mouths are slightly open as you try to catch your breath.

Seth: Can't let you go yet kisses~ Leaving quick pecks on each others lips only to end up pulling each other back for more. Ends up becoming longer and more passionate as you go on.

Embry: Deep and slow kisses~ The ones where you stare at each other for a moment before you lean in. The ones where once you've started, it takes all you have to pull away to breathe. And once you have, you go right back in.

Quil: Playful kisses~ Leaning in only to pull back and laugh, then give in two seconds later.

Jared: Rough, passionate kisses~ The ones that come from desire for each other and the lack of being able to put feelings into words. Where you put your hands wherever you can and pull each other as close as possible.

Paul: Unbreakable kisses~ The ones that probably shouldn't be taking place at that moment but are happening anyway because you can't get enough of each other. The ones where you have to leave the place you're at, because if you don't people will get extremely uncomfortable.

Sam: Quick kisses~ The kisses that are only a peck but still hold the same emotion as a long, passionate kiss. The ones that are much more appropriate for in public.

Leah: Please shut up kisses~ The kisses you initiate when your partner won't stop blabbing when all you want is to have peace and quiet with them. Where you kiss them halfway through their sentence.

Edward: Hesitant kisses~ Your lips brush against each other's for a few seconds before finally giving in and going for it.

Emmett: Messy kisses~ The ones where all you can think of is each other. Where you bump and fall into any object and surface around you because all you're focused on is that kiss.

Jasper: Simple kisses~ The ones you do randomly, when you're overwhelmed with emotion and love for each other. A kiss to the hand, cheek, forehead, and nose.

Alice: Distracting kisses~ The ones where you're competing against each other but are trying to catch the other off guard by kissing anywhere available.

Rosalie: Long, passionate kisses~ The ones that don't break for a really long time, that leave you breathless and speechless but say everything you need and want to say.

Bella: Quick, gentle kisses~ The ones where you're overwhelmed with love and appreciation for your partner and can't help but kiss them out of nowhere.