First Kiss

Jacob: It was two months into your relationship. The two of you were riding around on his motorcycle around town just for something to do. You'd been riding around for an hour when he pulled over and said that he wanted to do something. You were confused at first but just went with it. You watched as he climbed off and moved to stand beside you. You turned your body to face him, "I hope this is okay," he said before putting his hands on each side of your face. You'd caught on by now and closed your eyes. The kiss was soft and gentle, but breathtaking all the same. It lasted for a good fifteen seconds before you had to pull apart. It left you both with your eyes closed and your foreheads pressed together. "That was even better than I thought it would be," he mumbled and moved in to kiss you again.

Seth: The kiss wasn't planned in advance, it had happened in the moment. The pack was at La Push and all the imprints were there too. Everyone was hanging out and having a good time. The two of you were chasing each other around throwing wet sand at each other, in competition to see who could completely cover the other first. You were trying to dodge him when you moved a little oddly, causing you to lose your balance. Seth had went to catch you when an idea popped into your head. You still had a handful of wet sand. You tugged him down with you with your free hand, causing him to fall on top of you. Before his full weight could hit you, he caught himself with his forearms on the sand below you. He was laughing and so were you. But you both stopped when you realized just how close your faces were. "Can I kiss you?" He asked. You grinned up at him and he grinned back. "Yes," you answered. It was quick and sweet. But you both soon realized that just one kiss wasn't going to be enough.

Embry: It was planned, but it didn't actually go how it was supposed to. It was supposed to be one quick kiss. You were having date night and part of the plan for that night was to go stargazing. He had pulled his truck over and the two of you got into the bed of his truck and made yourselves comfortable with all the pillows and blankets. You both faced the sky, hands intertwined at your side. After a few minutes he let go of your hand and turned his head toward you. You turned to face him back. Neither of you said anything, but you both knew. You both sat up and when you did, he went for it. He put his hand behind your neck and pulled you toward him. It was supposed to be short and sweet, but neither of you could get enough. It lasted for about three minutes and you only pulled away twice so that you could both catch your breath. It had definitely went a little off plan, and it was embarrassing for the both of you, but it didn't stop you from doing it again.

Quil: Like Embry, it was planned but didn't go as planned. The two of you were at his house just lounging around, and he had been wanting to kiss you all day. He already tried three times but you didn't catch on, and thought he was just messing around. The fourth time's the charm, right? You were having a staring contest when he leaned toward you again. Eyes still wide open, you leaned back to get away, thinking he was trying to cheat in the contest. "Damn, (Y/N)! Come here and let me kiss you! Shit!" You tried really hard not to laugh, but it was hard not to when he sounded so desperate and upset. When you did, he started to pout. "Oh my- come here, you baby!" You kissed him and he kissed you back for a moment before he pulled away.
"Well, now I don't want it. You laughed at me, asshole." he sounded so serious and it only made you laugh again.

Jared: Neither of you really knew when or how it started. One minute you were making fun of each other and the next you were bickering. The bickering lasted all of about thirty seconds before one of you, you're still not sure who, went in for the kiss. It was rough and it was passionate. Your hands were tangled in his hair and his hands were pressed firmly to your back, trying to press you to him as close as possible. You only pulled away when you felt that you were going to suffocate if you didn't. "Wow," you breathed out. Your face was flushed and you were panting a little. "Wow," he agreed. You grinned at each other before diving in again.