Favorite Family Activity (Whole Family: Younger)

Jacob: You like to go to the beach and swim, build sand castles, all that good stuff.

Seth: You like to run around outside with the water hose and spray each other with water, sometimes throw water balloons and slide on a makeshift water slide.

Embry: You like to create things, you'll paint, draw, use stickers, all kinds of stuff. You like making family projects together.

Quil: You like to sit on the couch or pile up in your bed and watch a few movies and snack on popcorn, pretzels and all that kind of stuff. You relax together.

Jared: You like to make family meals together, whether it be something you have made before or something new that you've discovered, you like doing it together.

Paul: You like to run around and have a good time, whether it be playing some sort of sporty game together, a little bit of tag, racing each other to some place in the yard, you just like to be outside as a family.

Sam: You like to have get togethers still, you'll invite the guys over and they'll bring their families. Food gets cooked (and brought), and there's a bunch of things to do, like darts, play catch, all sorts of games. And it's just fun for the whole family.

Leah: You like to go out and explore, you'll hike in the woods and hills near your house and each time you go a little further than before. It's fun to do, you take tons of pictures and pick flowers and stuff too.

Edward: You like to learn music together, you'll try it out on the few instruments you have around the house. And when you're not up for playing, you'll turn on the record player or the radio and listen to the music and you'll sing along and dance to your hearts desire(s).

Emmett: You like to do a little bit of everything. You can make and find anything interesting and entertaining, so you can always do and make something out of nothing. You find joy and fun in everything that you guys do together.

Jasper: You like to dance together, you guys can literally dance to any song and tune. You also like to just sit down together and enjoy each other's presence, whether you talk or not.

Alice: The two of you like to travel still.

Rosalie: You like to walk around, go to places where you can experience things as a family. You can really do anything and enjoy it, as long as you're together.

Bella: The two of you like to just relax and talk about a little bit of everything.