You Get The House To Yourselves/Time Alone

Jacob: Your daughter is a wild little thing, but because of that you're both always entertained. You love spending time together as a family, it's your favorite thing. Your daughter is a handful though and sometimes you need a day to just relax. So, on the days that you do get that chance, you'll go out to eat, maybe go to some sort of park, whether it be an amusement park or one in nature. And you use that time to catch up on a show you've been wanting to watch that you haven't gotten the chance to.

Seth: With three children you don't get much time to yourselves, but neither of you are really bothered by it. You absolutely love being with your children, they are what make you completely whole. But on the rare days that you do get time to yourselves, you'll take a hike, maybe have a little picnic and go swimming, come home and just relax. You'll put on a movie, smack on some popcorn and all those good snacks. It gives you a different sort of peace and it brings you both even closer (even though that's nearly impossible).

Embry: Your twins are a handful sometimes but you love being with them more than anything. You really get a little sad when they're spending the night away or just out and about sometimes. But the relaxation time is good for you both. You'll sit at the kitchen table and put a puzzle together, eat a few snacks along the way and afterward you'll cuddle up in a blanket cocoon and take a lil nap.

Quil: Your two kids are just like their father, very out there, very wild, and always getting into something, but you wouldn't have it any other way. You do enjoy your time alone together though, as rare as it is. When you have the house to yourselves you will build a huge pillow and blanket fort, and you'll pile a whole bunch of snacks in it. You'll bring in your laptop and you'll watch a movie (or a few), and if you happen to get bored of that the both of you head to the store, buy some silly string and confetti and just chase each other around throwing it at one another. It allows you to be like you were before you had children, which is pretty fun for you both.

Jared: With three children you rarely get any time alone. You're never really bugged by it though, you love your little rascals more than life itself. You do love your time alone together though, more so now that it isn't something you get often. You guys like to go out and shop around together, whether it be for groceries, things you don't really need but really want, stuff like that. And you like to go to the ice cream shop and get three ice cream scoops each. You'll even get a few. It lets you do the type of things before you had children and it's a nice change for you two every once in a while.

Paul: With three children, three rowdy boys at that, you didn't get much time to relax. So, when you get time alone you spend it taking a break. You order takeout and cuddle up on the couch under a blanket. You'll eat on some ice cream and just sit there in peace. And if you aren't even that hungry you will sleep, you will sleep for hours. It's nice to have time with just the two of you, you do miss your boys a ton though.

Sam: Your daughter is the calmest human being, at least the both of you swear by it. Alone time isn't much of a hard thing to come by, your daughter likes to do a few things on her own here and there, which gives you time to be alone together, sometimes she'll be creating something, maybe even discovering or researching, and the both of you will just do like you did before and dance together, sometimes you'll sit in the bathtub filled with warm water and sometimes with bubbles and just relax until the water starts to get cold.

Leah: Your sons are pretty calmed kids, they can find entertainment in just about anything. So, that allows you and Leah to get your time alone. Some days you'll just watch your boys run around, others you'll cuddle up to each other and just relax in each other's arms for a while. You don't need much else, those are the things you find most peaceful and enjoyable.

Edward: It's really not hard to get time alone and have the house to yourself or to get time alone. Your daughter is easily entertained and tends to stay to herself when she's interested in something. Usually you'll go for a walk outside the house or you'll just spend time in each other's arms on the couch or your bed. It doesn't take much to satisfy either one of you, as long as you're together, you can enjoy almost anything.

Emmett: Both of you love spending time with your daughter more than anything, you honestly hate being away from her. But when she's out staying over at a friend or a relatives place, the both of you will take full advantage of your time alone. Sometimes you'll wrestle and fight, playfully of course. And sometimes you'll jam out to music and have little dance offs here and there. Which, you do these things with your daughter to, but when it's just the two of you, it's way more competitive and serious. But you both live for it.

Jasper: Your son is the most chill kid: He goes with just anything. He can be content with whatever he is provided with and can make almost anything fun for himself. The both of you love being with him and spending time with him, more than anything. That doesn't mean you can't need a little time alone every now and then. When you get time alone you'll do a little bit of everything, stay at home and dance around, go out and shop and explore, stay home and do little crafts. It's easy for the both of you to find something to do together. You can make anything fun. And sometimes that's what the both of you need, it gives you that extra add on of happiness and peace.

Alice: You live alone together, so you always have the house to yourselves when you don't have people over. When you don't have people over this is usually how it goes, you come up with little plans, trips to go on, things to make, all sorts of fun, crafty ideas. It's pretty exciting for the both of you and you enjoy it each and every time.

Rosalie: With three children you don't get much rest, but neither of you would really have it any other way. When you are alone though, you take a bath together, have some candles lit, a little bit of music playing and afterward you relax on the bed and just lay there talking about all the joys you've experienced in the years you've been together.

Bella: You almost always have the house to yourselves, except for the few visitors you get here and there. But when you do have the house all to yourselves, you do your everyday thing, you'll lounge around the house or go for a walk around the neighborhood, all depending on the day and the weather. It gives you both some peace and gives you that extra little bit of happiness.