Their Reaction

Jacob: He was so excited when you had said you wanted children. His eyes got bright and he had a huge smile on his face.
"Are you serious? Hell yes!"

Seth: He was so giddy when you had told him you had thought about it and decided you were ready. He was bouncing on his toes. He had the biggest grin on his face, and he really wanted to get started on it right away.
"Yes! This is the best day ever. Oh my- we should get started!"

Embry: When you came to him telling him that you had decided you were ready, he stopped what he was doing and asked if you were sure. When you said yes, he yelled out "Yes! Yes, yes! This is literally the best thing. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you."
Very excited and very ready.

Quil: He was so excited, he gave you a high five and he was grinning so big.
"We are going to have the coolest kids."

Jared: Well, it wasn't planned, so there wasn't a conversation beforehand. So he didn't have a reaction to the conversation (because it didn't happen).

Paul: Oh, he was so excited and happy. The minute you told him, the both of you were eating dinner. He dropped his fork and started grinning.
"For real? Like, you're really ready? Because if so, we can get started right now."

Sam: He was pretty excited, he'd always wanted kids so when you told him that you wanted him to, he was super down. Super ready.
"Sounds perfect, I'm ready when you are."

Leah: She hadn't always wanted kids, but things had changed once she met you. So, when you had told her she had told you that she wanted the same thing.
"I think I've been ready since the day we met. So whenever you're ready, I am too."

Edward: He was pretty glad. When he was younger, before he had become a vampire he had wanted a family. But he didn't believe it was possible before he had met you. When you told him he had grinned at you.
"A family sounds perfect."

Emmett: He was super happy, he had a big grin on his face. He hadn't thought much of it before but when you mentioned it then, his immediate reaction was that of someone who had always been ready.

Jasper: He was excited, he'd wanted children but had always thought it impossible. So, when you brought up the possibility of adoption, he was feeling pretty good about it.
"I'd really like that."

Alice: You didn't have any children.

Rosalie: This was everything she had ever wanted. To be loved, to be in love, and to have a family. And you had just told her that you wanted a family too. She was so excited and she was so ready.
"This day couldn't get any better. Thank you, so much!"

Bella: You didn't have children.