The Proposal

Jacob: You'd been together for a year and a half when he asked. You had decided on taking a walk together on La Push beach. It was almost empty, except for a few people here and there. It was fall, so some found it too chilly to be there. The sky was a dark orange and yellow color, which Jacob found very fitting. He'd planned this ahead of time, the ring was in his pocket. It was a simple ring, nothing too big or too flashy. The two of you were holding hands and he prayed that you couldn't feel the slight shake if his hands or the build up of perspiration. He was nervous. You hadn't noticed, it wasn't really noticeable at all, despite how bad he thought it was. "It feels great out here, I'm glad we decided to do this," you said, giving his hand a slight squeeze. He glanced over to you with a smile, squeezing your hand back. "Me too," you both fell into a comfortable silence and continued walking. Finally he paused and turned to you. "(Y/N)?" you turned to face him, no longer walking. "Yeah?" this time you could tell he was nervous, it was written all on his face. He looked into your eyes for a moment, still holding you hand he dropped down to one knee on the sand.
"Will you marry me?" you grinned at him and let out a loud, really excited, "Yes!"

Seth: Oh boy, was he exited...and very nervous, but more excited. You'd been together for three years and, if it was up to him, he would've asked you long before this, but Sue told him he had to wait till he was eighteen. So, he had spent his time working when he wasn't spending time with you, his family, at school, and on patrol. He wanted to have the money to buy a ring, a house, and support the both of you financially for the first few months in your marriage at least. He had it all planned out. He'd set up a picnic not too far from his home and he was going to ask you once the two of you had finished eating. He packed a few of your favorite foods and desserts and included both yours and his favorite drink. You had just finished eating and you were sitting between his legs, your back to his chest. He was fiddling with your fingers when he asked. He removed one of his hands and shoved it into his pocket, pulling out the ring. He held it in his hand that he rested next to yours. "(Y/N), will you marry me?" It took you a second to realize that he was actually proposing to you. "Yes! Yes, yes, yes!"

Embry: He'd been wanting to marry you for so long, he wanted to ask you earlier than he did. But, the fear of you saying no and possibly thinking it was too early stopped him from doing so. He waited until you'd been together for two years. He asked you on your two year anniversary. He'd taken you out to dinner at a nice restaurant just out of town. He let you both eat and had ordered you dessert. He was a little nervous but it wasn't noticeable. He watched as your eyes lit up when the waiter sat the dessert on the table. He smiled to himself, "Will you marry me, (Y/N)?" You nearly dropped the fork in your hand, but you quickly grinned, "Of course."

Quil: Best believe he was ready to spend the rest of his life with you. He had known it from the start. He didn't exactly plan it in advance, but one day when you, him, the guys, Leah, and the imprints were at La Push beach, he asked. Everyone else was doing their own thing, you and Quil were messing around near the water. You were about waist deep in the water and called out for Quil to join you when he crouched down. In the sand he spelled out "MARRY ME?" and made his way to you when he was done. After messing around in the water for a bit he pulled you with him out of the water. He led you to where he had written the question. You didn't say anything at first, which scared him just a bit, he wondered if you were going to say no. You crouched down and wrote YES!" under it and added a small heart next to it. He let out a triumphant laugh and tackled you to the sand where he peppered your face with kisses.

Jared: He hadn't really planned it at all, he didn't even have a ring. One night you were lying in bed together, trying to relax yourselves so that you could fall asleep. He was looking over at you, you looked to be at peace. He realized that in that moment, he wanted to wake up to you every day, not just sometimes on the weekend. You could feel his stare even with your eyes closed, so you opened your eyes to look at him. He looked so serious, but you weren't worried. "Marry me," he said. You hadn't expected that but you smiled anyway. "Okay," he grinned to himself and pulled you into a deep kiss.