They Ask You To Be Their Girlfriend

Jacob: He asked you while dropping you off after your first date. He had figured that then was the perfect time. You had walked to your doorstep together when he stopped, turned to you, and said "I had a great time tonight, it was amazing. And I'd love for us to be able to do stuff like that all the time. So, (Y/N), would you be my girlfriend?"

Seth: He wanted to wait for the perfect moment. That's why he had taken you on three more dates before he had decided on asking you. He had invited you over to his house while his mom and Leah were out, so that he could fix you dinner. He bought you a
bouquet of your favorite flowers and was preparing your favorite home cooked meal. When he heard you knock at his door, he thought his heart was going to burst out his chest. He fixed his hair as best as he could, picked up the flowers and made his way to the door. The first thought he had when he opened the door was, wow, she looks beautiful. After the two of you had eaten and were cleaning up the kitchen he took a deep breath and counted to three.
"Hey (Y/N), will you be my girlfriend?"

Embry: He hadn't even planned it. Of course, he wanted to ask you, he just didn't know when the right time would be. He asked you one day when the two of you were sitting on the beach, watching the sun set. He glanced over to you and all the feelings that he felt for you seemed to become overwhelming. "(Y/N), I want you to be my girlfriend, more than anything. Will you?"

Quil: He didn't ask, actually. He more stated that you were his girlfriend and you sort of just went with it. One of his friends, Lucah, had been talking with him when you approached to ask if he was still up for hanging out after school. "Who's this?" Lucah asked. Quil grinned at him and pulled you to his side, "Oh! This is my girlfriend, (Y/N)."

Jared: He asked you after your date, it was the day after and you were at school. When you sat down at the table he turned to you quickly and swatted your hand away before you could reach for your drink. "Hey, would you wanna be my girlfriend?"

Paul: Well, he never asked you and you never really questioned it or brought it up. He just assumed that you were together and that you were his girl. And the two of you did everything that a couple would do anyway, and he had stuck around, so you didn't think anything different.

Sam: He asked you while you were out on your date. It was about halfway through the date when he looked at you and went, "Will you be my girlfriend?" He really couldn't have asked at a worse time because you had literally just put a forkful of food in your mouth.

Leah: She didn't exactly ask you to be her girlfriend. The two of you were lying on her bed, talking about how each of your days went, when she suddenly went, "Hey...so are we together or-" she had been wondering for the longest time but wasn't really sure of how to approach the situation. And she didn't even register that she was asking you until the words had already left her mouth.

Edward: Like Paul, he never asked. The two of you went with the flow and let whatever happen, happen. With a few restrictions and boundaries. But, you did (mostly) everything that couples would normally do. So it was assumed by the both of you that you were together.

Emmett: He didn't ask you to be his girlfriend, he asked you if you were. He had assumed that you were, but just wanted the confirmation. The two of you were sitting on the couch in the Cullen home, watching football, when he went "Hey, you're my girlfriend, right?"

Jasper: He wasn't sure of how to ask you at first. And he never did figure it out. It all happened naturally. The two of you were walking when he grabbed your hand and spun you around, only to pull you against him. "Hey darlin', will you be my girl?"

Alice: Since she could see into certain parts of the future, she knew how it was going to play out. So, she wasn't nervous in the slightest. You were of course, going to say yes. The two of you were out shopping, in the dressing room while Alice tried on a few dresses, when Alice looked up in the mirror to look at you. "(Y/N), will you be my girlfriend?"

Rosalie: The two of you were lying on your bed when she asked. You had been telling each other secrets, things that you have never told anyone else before, and your hopes for the future. Rosalie had been watching you talk, and when you had finished she took the chance. "(Y/N), I would like for you to be a part of my future. So, will you be my girlfriend?"

Bella: She didn't exactly ask you. Well, she did, but not in the way that she had planned to. The two of you were out eating dinner with Charlie when all of a sudden he put his burger down and sighed. "Okay, so are the two of you together or not?" Bella nearly choked on her drink. "Dad! Oh my god." Charlie chuckled. "Sorry! I just was curious". Dinner surprisingly went on pretty casually. When the two of you were alone, she asked. "I'm sorry. That wasn't at all how I planned for this conversation to happen, but, would you be up for being my girlfriend?"