Your Go To Place As A Couple

Jacob: La Push beach, it's very calming and it where you first met.

Seth: His house and yours, you can cuddle on the couch and be left unbothered. Most of the time.

Embry: La Push beach, it's beautiful and enjoyable and it's where you first met.

Quil: Anywhere with fun activities, he's always restless.

Jared: A treat shop not too far from the school, it gives you a place to go to try new things and satisfy your hunger.

Paul: The cliffs, it had an amazing view and is close to the water.

Sam: His house, it's cozy and it just feels like home to you.

Leah: The woods, you can do anything and feel at peace. It gives you a place to wander and get away.

Edward: Literally anywhere, he'd go anywhere you wanted to go and vise versa.

Emmett: The mountains, there's a beautiful view and it's a nice place to go to be alone.

Jasper: Anywhere secluded. He doesn't love big crowds and just being with you is really all he wants.

Alice: Literally anywhere, she is comfortable with anything. And you just enjoy being together.

Rosalie: The mall, there's plenty of things to do and plenty of places to go to.

Bella: A field near her house, it's not too far and it allows you to be alone together.