You Decide You Want Children

If you don't want children, feel free to skip these!

Jacob: You'd been married for a year when you decided that you were ready to start a family. You'd seen all these family's together having an amazing time and just being so happy and it made you want that.

Seth: You'd been married for two years when you decided that you wanted to start a family. You wanted some time to be married before you decided on it. You were just ready to have a family with him because you loved him more than anything and you were just ready. He had mentioned it a good bit too because he'd been wanting the same.

Embry: You'd been married for nearly a year when you decided on it. He had mentioned it to you first and it had you thinking about it. You were ready to start a family with him, so it didn't take much thinking to figure out you were ready.

Quil: You'd been married for two years when you decided you were ready. You'd had your time with just the two of you, so now you were ready to share your life with children.

Jared: You'd been married for a year and you guys were going to talk about it, but it happened before you could...it wasn't exactly planned.

Paul: You'd been married for three years and you had decided on it together. You'd had three years to yourselves, you were ready to share your lives with children,

Sam: You'd been married for a year when you decided that you wanted a child. You didn't need a big family, but you wanted to have a child to love unconditionally.

Leah: You'd been married for two years when you had the conversation about children and you both realized that you both wanted children.

Edward: You'd been married for a year when you had decided you were ready to start a family with him. There wasn't any real reason, you just felt that deep down, it was what you wanted.

Emmett: You'd been married for three years when you decided you were ready to have a family. There wasn't any real reason behind it, you both wanted it though.

Jasper: You'd been married for eight months when you decided that you were ready to start a family. You wanted to be able to love and care for a child and you wanted to share that with him.

Alice: You didn't have children

Rosalie: You'd been married for six months

Bella: You didn't have children.