You Get Pregnant/Adopt

Jacob: You got pregnant on your first try. You'd taken a test when you began to feel nauseous in the mornings. You couldn't help but feel somewhat excited, despite the sick feeling. Jacob had been away on patrol when you had taken the test. You were eager for him to get home so that you could tell him. Once he had walked in the door, you had called out to him. "You'll never guess what I did today!" he was confused and let out a laugh at how excited you seemed. "What'd you do?" he questioned just before you came into the living room holding up the positive pregnancy test. His mouth opened and his eyes widened. "You're pregnant?" he asked and you grinned. "I'm pregnant!" he grinned back and made his way to you, carefully pulling you into a hug and pressing a kiss to the top of your head.

Seth: You'd noticed yourself getting a little bit bigger and could tell that you were changing physically and emotionally. You'd immediately told Seth when you began to notice. He'd been excited and went to get you the test himself. You were sitting in the bathroom together, waiting for the results. You had a minute left. Seth squeezed your hand with a gentle, happy smile. "You ready?" he questioned.
You smiled back, "Yeah." Thirty more seconds left.
Seth's eyes were bright. The timer went off.
"Can I check it?" he asked, you handed him the test in response. He began to laugh happily,
"We did it! (Y/N), we did it!" and with that he began to press kisses all along your face.

Embry: You had a feeling when you had missed your period. You'd mentioned to Embry that you were late and he suggested getting a test. He went with you to get it. Once you got back home, he pressed a kiss to your cheek. "Want me to come in or wait out here?" you didn't have to think about it.
"I want you to come in with me, please," so he did, and he sat on the floor. Once the timer had went off you looked at each other. "Together?" he asked.
You smiled, "Together." It was positive. You both grinned. Embry stood up and pulled you into a hug,
"We're gonna have a baby!"

Quil: He had a feeling before you did. He had told you about it and said that he was heading to the store, he ended up coming home with a pregnancy test. You decided to trust him and his instincts. He sat on the counter as you waited for the timer to go off. "My wolf senses are tingling. I can feel it, it's gonna be positive." You laughed at him, "All right, wolf boy. We'll see" when the timer went off he let out a triumphant, "Hah!" he hopped off the counter.
It was positive, "What'd I tell you? It's positive. My dick is great." He kissed you and laughed as you kissed him back.

Jared: You had no clue why you'd been feeling off and you continued to be confused until you had missed your period, twice. You hadn't told Jared. You were lying in bed with him when you decided to buy a test. "Where're you going?" he questioned sleepily. You figured you should go ahead and tell him. "Um, I'm late...I've missed two periods." This woke him up pretty quickly. "Late? Are you pregnant?" you began getting ready. "I'm going to buy a test," you replied. He was quiet for a moment which caused you to feel nervous. "Do you-do you want me to go with you?" you felt yourself smile.
"Yeah, that'd be nice." Once you'd gotten back from the store you went to the bathroom. Jared was sitting on the floor. It was quiet as you waited for the results. When the timer went off he looked up at you with a soft smile. "You ready?" he asked. You nodded. He took the test from your hand.
"It's positive," he said. "We're gonna have a baby."
And for the first time all day, he grinned.

Paul: The minute you told him that you thought you might've been pregnant, he was heading to the store to buy the test. He was excited. "Babe, babe! I got the test, let's go," he pulled you into the bathroom at home and sat on the floor. Once the result was there he glanced up at you with eager eyes. You grinned,
"We're pregnant!" he let out a laugh and stood up, pulling you to him and lifting you up.
"You're having my baby!" and spun you around. You were laughing and his eyes began to water.
"We're gonna have our own little family."

Sam: He had a feeling, and around the same time you had begun to question if you were having symptoms. When you mentioned that you thought you might be pregnant, he agreed. He was supposed to be out on patrol for a few hours so he asked if you would like for him to pick up a test afterward before he came home. You'd said yes. When he came back with the test he asked if you wanted him to wait in the bedroom, you said no, so he came in and leaned against the wall as you waited for the results. When the timer went off, you glanced down and grinned. You turned it toward him and he grinned too.
"Well, look at that. We're havin' a baby."

Leah: You'd been researching for a few months and talking to people who've adopted before when you'd finally been approved. There was a boy, two months old, and you had been approved! All you had to do was sign the final papers. Leah was getting ready,
"It's finally time," she stated with a smile.
"I'm so exited! Just a little bit of paperwork to go and we're gonna have a baby boy. We're gonna have a family!" she turned to you with a grin.
"We're gonna have a baby," she said in a daze.
You both let out a breath and pulled each other into an embrace.

Edward: Since you couldn't have children with him without the huge risks, you decided to adopt. It was somewhat of a lengthy process, but it was all with it in the end. Lots of research, background information checks, paperwork, all of that. Once everything had been completed, you felt even more excitement. All that was left was bringing home your sweet girl, who was just six months old. It was the day of and your had just finished getting ready. Edward was looking at you with a smile. "Ready to bring our little girl home?" he asked. You were smiling too, "Yeah, I am." He grinned and held his hand out to you, you gladly grasped it. And off you went.

Emmett: You were both giddy. You'd spent months getting everything ready and done so that you could adopt the adorable one year old girl. It was the day you finally got to bring her home. "I'm so excited," Emmett said as you were making your way to the garage. "Me too! We get to bring our girl home, finally!" he laughed, grabbing your hand and spinning you around. "We're gonna be a family," he held onto your hand. "Yeah, we are."

Jasper: You were both lying on the bed, waiting a moment before you got up to get ready.
"Today's the day," Jasper stated. You smiled to yourself, "Yeah it is. You ready?" You turned to face each other, "Absolutely," he replied. You were finally going to bring home your two month old little boy. "This is going to be the best day of our lives," he let out a laugh and caressed your cheek with his thumb.
"Yes, it is."

Alice: You didn't have children.

Rosalie: She was up so early getting ready and so were you. She'd been waiting for this for what felt like her entire life. You were both giddy, making sure everything was perfect. You were finally getting to bring home the little girl you were adopting. She was three months old. "We're finally getting our little family," Rosalie said in a peaceful tone with a dreamy look on her face. "We do," she grinned and you and opened her arms. You went straight into them. "I'm so happy," she said, thinking of what was about to happen. "'Me too," you replied, pressing a kiss to her cheek. She closed her eyes and took it all in, you did too.

Bella: You didn't have children.