They Ask You Out

Jacob: You'd gotten really close since that day on the beach. He ended up imprinting on you after he had shifted for the first time. He didn't much understand it at first because everything was still fairly new to him, so he was still clinging to Bella at that point. That is, until it became more and more evident to him that he couldn't ignore it anymore. He felt lost without you. You knew about the shape shifting and the imprinting, you had an idea of it before he had even told you. There were legends and you had heard them all, you even felt it deep down when you met him. You were watching him tune up his motorcycle when all of a sudden he put the tool he was using down and turned to you. "Would you want to go on a date with me tonight?" You had been wondering when he was going to realize he couldn't stay away and when he was going to ask. "Uh, yeah! Took you long enough. Asshole."

Seth: He'd been smitten with you since the moment you met, when he imprinted. The two of you sat together at the bonfire, he was really enjoyable to be around and super cute too. You had been close for months when finally, he had spent two weeks trying to come up with the perfect date and how he was going to ask you on it. It was driving Leah and the pack insane, since they could hear each other's thoughts in wolf form. He had finally decided on going to his mom and getting advice. If anyone could help him, it would be her. Sue was way more than happy to help. When he finally had it all thought up, he showed up at your doorstep and made sure that it was okay with Charlie if he asked you out on the date. Charlie gladly said yes, at least one of his daughters was going to date someone he actually liked. When he got up to your room he knocked gently, careful to not startle you or anything. When you answered, he asked. "Hey! So, I was hoping that you would go on a picnic with me this afternoon? I found this awesome place not too far from the beach and-" before he could even finish, you yelled "Yes! Let's go." he laughed and grinned at you, when you grabbed his hand to lead him back downstairs he nearly tripped over his own feet because of how giddy he was.

Embry: He'd gotten Emily's help, mostly because he had no experience in the dating area and had no clue what to do. The pack was at her and Sam's house and you were supposed to get there soon so you all could have a movie night. He was also going to tell you about the imprinting, you already knew everything else. He was honestly nervous as hell. But with Emily's help, he made a few of your favorite treats and a cake and managed to keep the pack away. On the cake he had spelt out, "Go on a date with me?" with icing of your favorite color. When you walked through the door you were met with Embry holding the cake out, a cheeky grin on his face. With a laugh you answered, "You bet."

Quil: The two of you were sitting in your living room, watching some movie. Neither of you were really paying attention to it, you were too busy messing with each other. Throwing popcorn, nudging, poking, and smacking at each other. Quil smacked your cheek and then said "Hey, you know, we should totally go on a date." You smacked him back. "Right now?" You asked. "Hell yeah, right now," he replied as he shoved you backward with his finger to your forehead. "Well, lets go. I want some food." He laughed, "Now that's what I'm talking about."

Jared: You and him had become close, really close. You sat together at lunch every day, called each other on the phone and even spent time together at each other's houses. He hadn't told you about imprinting yet, but you did know about the shape shifting. One day at lunch he figured that he might as well tell you about it and what better way to do that than over lunch, right? When you sat down and took a sip of your drink he said, "I'm tired of just eating lunch with you here. What d'you say about going out to lunch with me this weekend? As a date." He wasn't sure why he was nervous, he was rarely nervous. "I'd love that." Well shit, he was nervous for nothing.

Paul: Ever since that day at the beach, you and Paul were inseparable. He'd found a way to explain everything to you. And to his surprise, you took it pretty well. You didn't run or scream or distance yourself at all. You actually ended up making jokes and teasing him about how it all made sense. Now that he had all the hard stuff out of the way, he was going to ask you out on a date. One day, the two of you were hanging out at your house eating pizza when all of a sudden, with a mouthful of pizza he asked, "Hey baby, wanna go on a date?" Very attractive. You, also with a mouthful of pizza, answered, "Yes!". But it definitely came out as "Yesh". So very attractive.

Sam: You'd been coming around to his house a ton since the day Paul brought you, you even went without Paul. You knew everything, it was hard to not when you spent so much time with all of them and could feel the connection. You've even stayed over a few nights. He figured that he should ask you on a date finally, especially since it was clear to everyone, as well as yourselves, that the two of you were meant for each other. After dinner one night, you were washing dishes and he was drying them, "Hey, I'd like to take you out on a date. A real one, outside of this house, if that's okay with you." You looked over to him with a grin, "Way more than okay with me."

Leah: The two of you have always done things together, and there wasn't really anything that you haven't. So, she sort of thought that it was pointless to ask you on a date. So, instead she asked what she usually did. "Wanna go to a movie and pickup some dinner?" She nudged your leg with her foot. "Always," you replied.

Edward: The two of you had a rough start, but soon realized that you couldn't keep yourselves away from each other. At some point, after a few months, he showed up at your door and asked "Would you like to take a walk with me?" It wasn't really a date, but it was the equivalent of one for the both of you. "Yeah, I would."

Emmett: The two of you connected instantly and you found it easy to trust him, easy to talk to him. He actually asked you to go on a date with him after thirty minutes of you talking. "I like talking to you. Want to go on a date? There's an amusement park open not too far from here, if you'd be up for that." It may have sounded insane to other people, that you were going somewhere with a man that you just met, but you didn't really care. "Sounds amazing, I'm ready when you are."

Jasper: You hadn't intended to run into him again after the movie that night, but somehow it happened. You figured that since it was the second time, you might as well talk to him and try to get to know each other. It went pretty well, he was easy to talk to. He had a very calming aura. You kept in touch, even spent time with each other on the weekends. You felt a pull toward him and he felt one toward you. "I know this may be a little soon and all," he said one afternoon when the two of you were walking down your street, "but would you like to go out on a date with me?". What's funny is that you had been debating on asking him if he would go on a date with you. "I'd love to, yeah."

Alice: The two of you hit it off immediately. There was just something about her, and you couldn't quite figure out what it was yet. In class one day, you and Alice had been talking when all of a sudden she stopped for a moment. She was staring off, like she had just seen something. You had long since learned to not question it anymore. When she came back to reality, her eyes met yours "We're going to go on a date tonight. And it's going to be amazing, we're going to have a great time. Be ready at seven, I'll pick you up then." You grinned at her, "I'll be waiting."

Rosalie: At first it was a struggle, the two of you didn't exactly hit it off right away. But it was like you couldn't leave each other alone. No matter if you were actually being friendly with each other or if you were just bickering. And Rosalie understood why, you on the other hand, did not. At least not yet. One afternoon you were tagging along with Bella at the Cullen home when out of nowhere, Rosalie pulled you off to the side by your arm. "This is getting ridiculous now. We obviously can't leave each other alone. I can't stand it, but, it's pointless to fight it at the moment. So tonight I'm taking you out. We can do anything you want. Got it?" The way she went about it was a little passive aggressive, but that's just her. You nodded your head in response, "Got it."

Bella: When she moved back into town, you welcomed her with open arms. It was a little awkward at first, but the two of you worked through it. Suddenly, you two were always together. No matter where you went, the two of you were usually seen with each other. She wasn't really one for big and fancy or making big deals out of things, so when she realized that her feelings were no longer those of just a friend, she decided to ask you on a stay-at-home date. "Okay, so, would you maybe want to come over later? We can order some pizza. There's something we should talk about." You were a little nervous, but kind of excited and hopeful at the same time. Maybe now you could get your feelings off your chest. "Yeah, I'll be there at six thirty."