They Get Jealous/ What They Do

Jacob: He gets jealous really easily. He can't stand anyone looking at you for too long or getting all on you. He usually just drapes and arm across your shoulders or around your waist or stands behind you with his arms around your waist and chin on your head or shoulder. People will usually catch on, but when they don't he'll say, "Standing a bit close, aren't you?"

Seth: He tries so hard not to get jealous, but sometimes it happens. And when it does, he gets a little insecure. He becomes quiet. Which isn't like him at all, so you usually catch on pretty quickly. Sometimes he will brush his hand against yours to hint that he wants you to hold it. But as long as you're showing no interest in the person who is trying to make a move, he's all right and will slightly relax.

Embry: Much like Seth, he'll get quiet. It's not that he's insecure, it's more of a "Yeah, okay. Let's see how this goes," type thing. He will make it known they you're taken though. He'll come up either behind or beside you and press a kiss to either your neck or cheek. And if he's already with you, he'll turn you toward him and kiss your lips.

Quil: He'll distract you in any and every way possible. He'll toss things to or at you, call out your name, poke at you, grab your hand and tug you toward him to dance. He'll pull out all the stops. And if the person still doesn't catch the hint and back off, he'll suggest, "Hey, hey babe. We should make out. Let's make out."

Jared: He rarely gets jealous. He knows he's the shit. But when he does, he'll make it obvious that he won't stand for it. Depending on what the person is saying or doing, he'll call them out on it and tell them to back off. If they're just really not aware that you two are together he'll say, "Hey, back up alright? She's taken."

Paul: Oh, hell no. When he gets jealous, which can be pretty often despite how confident he is, he'll put a stop to it. He'll scowl and say "Nuh uh. Beat it, before I beat you." and he will pull you to him and either hold you or kiss you for a nice, long time.

Sam: He doesn't often get jealous, it's a very rare occasion. If he does end up jealous, he doesn't do much. He'll eye the person for a minute and if they're really no threat, he'll let it go and just watch the person make a fool of themselves. If he does feel like the person is a threat, he'll most likely kiss you, wrap his arms around you and smack your butt.

Leah: Much like Paul, she'll shut it down immediately. She'll laugh out of amusement because she finds it pathetic and disgusting, and she'll say something along the lines of "You look like a dumbass, give it a rest already."

Edward: It depends on the person for if he gets jealous or not. If it's someone who seems harmless and isn't really trying or just doesn't know that you two are together, he's fine. But if it's one of your friends or someone who is aware, he'll clench his jaw and he'll narrow his eyes. If they try to get physical, he'll get in between the two of you and shove the person back slightly. "Keep your hands off her," will be threatened. And with that, he'll eye them one last time, grab your hand and tug you away.

Emmett: Jealousy? Beneath him. What's there to be jealous for? He's confident in your relationship and your love for each other. He'll just observe and laugh to himself, maybe even smirk. He finds it amusing that people still try, even when it's clear that the two of you are together.

Jasper: Much like Emmett, he finds it amusing. It doesn't bother him any that people try. He'll probably watch until he no longer finds it too amusing, and will pull you away to get you out of the situation, even though he knows you are perfectly capable of doing that yourself. He just knows that doing it they way will make you less of a target.

Alice: She doesn't get jealous either. The only way it would ever upset her or irritate her is if it made you angry or uncomfortable. She would most likely ignore it and find it a little funny that people try even though it's obviously not going to work, but when it's making you uncomfortable, it's a different story.

Rosalie: Exactly like Paul. Oh, hell no. If they do it, they better not do it in her presence. When she's pissed, she's scary. Intimidated as hell. When someone flirts with her girl, she is not happy. At first she'll glare and she'll wait for them to get the hint. Which usually works, but if they don't, good luck to them. Her words will be venomous and she can and will fight someone.

Bella: It irritates her to no end but she won't confront anyone. She'll roll her eyes, clench her jaw and sigh, but she won't say a word. She'll wait on them to stop, but if they don't, she'll try to get you out of the situation by asking if you want to go somewhere.