Your Couple Song(s)

Jacob: The Few Things by JP Saxe
"You're one of the few things that I'm sure of.
You're one of the few things that I know already.
I could build my world of,
one of the few things that I'm sure of.
And I want you to unravel me.
Come closer, come closer.
And I want you to unravel me."
Jacob will admit that before you, and even when he was first with you, he was a mess. He didn't understand anything. He was confused, a huge mess, very much all over the place. But he slowly began to understand that all he really needed to stay grounded, was you. You became all that he knew, all that he understood. You became the one thing that he was completely sure of.

Seth: Feel Good by Daya
"Take my hand in the middle of a crisis.
Pull me close, show me, baby, where the light is.
I was scared of a heart I couldn't silence,
but you make me, you make me feel good,
I like it."
&
"Taking the sights off,
to help with the pressure.
And I was here stressing,
thinking it mattered.
Been with you for hours, but it feels like seconds.
It's only moments and I'm in heaven."
Seth is the guy that will be there for you, always. No matter what the situation is, no matter when it happens, he's there. He will gladly take your hand and do all he can to make you feel better, to make everything feel a lot less heavy. He tries to take away your stress and your pain in the only way he knows how, being there for you and taking some of it for himself. But he loves being able to do it for you. And you love him so much for it, he makes you feel good. He makes you feel happier, lighter. The only thing that really matters is him, and that's the way you like it.

Embry: Infinity by Jaymes Young
"Oh, darling, my soul,
you know it aches for yours.
And you've been filling this hole,
since you were born, oh.
Cause you're the reason I believe in fate,
you're my paradise.
And I'll do anything to be your love,
or be your sacrifice."
Embry had no faith in finding his imprint, until you came along. He knew that he had one, he just never knew he would find you. He had been aching for you for as long as he could remember, he felt a pull to you but didn't know where you were, didn't know where and how to find you. And once you came along, he believed in fate again. He knew it was real. And he loved you will all that he had. He would do anything for you. Finding you made life new for him, made it something better, something he could finally enjoy and want to live.

Quil: Still Falling For You by Ellie Goulding
"Beautiful mind,
your heart got a story with mine,
your heart for me hurting at times,
your heart gave me new kind of highs,
your heart got me feeling so fine.
So what to do,
still falling for you.
Still falling for you.
It took us a while,
with every breath a new day.
With love on the line,
we've had our share of mistakes.
But all your flaws and scars are mine,
still falling for you."
While you and Quil may be the funny, goofy couple that doesn't take too many things seriously, it doesn't mean you don't go through things. Your relationship, while fun and sweet and everything you want it to be, was still a little rough sometimes. But you found yourselves falling for each other every day, over and over again. And because of that, it seemed that the mistakes you've both made in the past didn't much matter anymore. You took everything as it came, together. You accepted each other as you were and you loved each other fully.

Jared: I Was Made For Loving You by Tori Kelly
"Cause I was made for loving you.
Even though we may be hopeless hearts
just passing though.
Every bone screaming,
I don't know what we should do.
All I know is, darling,
I was made for loving you."
Jared knew he was made for you and that you were made for him. That's how the whole thing worked, how the universe worked. And he believed that even if you changed your mind, even if you didn't want to or couldn't be with him in the end, he still was made for you. It was a struggle at first for the both of you, neither of you really knew what to do or how to handle the new life that had come to you. But you figured it out together because you loved each other. You felt a pull to each other that wouldn't go away. You loved each other completely and both knew that there was never going to be anyone else. You were made for each other, designed for each other in every way possible.