14

Peter Severide arrived home a few minutes after his daughter on Friday, he saw her bike that had been carelessly dropped over the porch and rolled his eyes; he hated when Lena was careless about her things, he wondered how that bike had survived so much blows Lena had obviously given to it. The man walked in the house and placed his briefcase at the receiver, he pulled the keys of his car out of his jacket pocket when the doorbell rang; Peter turned around and frowned, he stepped towards the door and pulled it open to find a couple of police officers looking back at him.

"Mr. Severide" spoke the older man, Peter recognize him rapidly.

"Steven Reed" he spoke back "What can I do for you?"

"We came to talk to your daughter" Steven explained.

Peter looked at him and frowned deeply "Why do you need to talk to her?"

"It's about an incident at the Frozen Paradise" the second police officer explained.

"Dad" Lena spoke, the police officers looked over Peter's shoulder to see Lena standing halfway down the staircase. "What's going on?"

"They want to talk to you" said Peter as he turned around to look at his daughter, she was still wearing her jean shorts and the light blue shirt with the Frozen Paradise logo on it.

Lena looked at her father and then glanced at the police officers, she remembered Mr. Morely telling her earlier that week, that the police would want to talk to her. She walked down the stairs towards the door.

"Come in" said Peter.

Peter moved away from the door and lead the two police officers towards the kitchen, Lena tailed behind the two men and her father, she pulled her hair back in a ponytail as she walked towards one of the high chairs and sat down, the two officers stood in front of her and her father was standing behind Lena.

"Don't tell them about the photos and texts" Lena told herself as she faked a smile to the officers.

"Miss Severide, we are here to talk about Jonathan Livy" explained Steven "We talked to Mr. Morely a few days ago and he asked us to talk to you, he seemed concerned about your safety"

Peter rolled his eyes with annoyance as he heard the officer talking about Mr. Morely and his sudden concern about Lena.

"Yes, he told me the police would be coming over" Lena said.

"Well," said the second officer, over his chest Lena saw his last name tag that read Morrison. "What can you tell us about the incident a few days back when he came to the Frozen Paradise and tried to make his way in the shop?"

"Not much" Lena answered rapidly "It was raining and he just appeared out of nowhere and tried to force his way inside the shop, I was holding the door while my friend call the police and Mr. Morely" Lena took a pause and scanned the faces of both officers "He kept screaming and kicking and then he just left"

"Just like that?" asked Steven "He left just like that?"

"Yes" Lena replied "He just left and I went out to make sure he had left and that's when Mr. Morely arrived and that's all"

"Did he threaten you?" asked Steven "Say anything to question your safety? Mr. Morely says he might be upset with you"

"He is upset with me" Lena said in an obvious tone, she leaned over the counter "Mr. Morely told you what he did, didn't he? The creeping over Meghan changing her cloths and me telling on him, he got fired and now he says I'm going to regret getting him fired"

Steven and Morrison looked at each other and then looked over Lena's shoulder to Peter and then back down at Lena.

"Do you fear for your safety?" asked Steven.