19

Lena sat in her living room with a closed book over her lap and her eyes glued over The Jurassic Park movie; she had seen that movie dozens of times before and each time she could never get the nerve to change it.

She just loved it.

Lena's brain was drained from all the thinking she had done the night before, she had finally admitted to herself that she was being followed and that whomever that person was, they wanted Lena to know that all her steps were being observed; she just didn't understand why someone would do that.

But most importantly; who was doing it.

As she watched velociraptors running around the screen and she allowed her brain to drift from all the possible things she should do about her stalking situation, the doorbell rang. Lena turned to look at the door and waited for a second bell, once she heard it, she stood up and walked towards the door slowly.

Not really wanting to talk to anyone, Lena pulled the door open and stared back at Junior's face, he smiled but she didn't smile back.

"Junior" she said "What's up?"

"Can we talk?" asked Junior.

"Again?" asked Lena, she took a deep breath, Junior needed to stop coming over and wanting to talk to her and she needed to stop allowing him that.

"It's important"

"It always is" pointed out Lena, she blocked the door "What do you want?"

"I know Linda went to the Paradise"

Lena looked at Junior and rolled her eyes, with a deep breath she allowed Junior in the house and walked towards the living room where the movie was coming to an end, Junior walked behind her.

"Great, I missed the end"

"You've seen this movie one time too many" said Junior as he walked towards the sofa where Lena was already sitting.

"It's a good movie" pointed out Lena, she crossed her arms and looked at Junior "What do you want?"

"It didn't mean what you think it did" Junior said, he looked at Lena and gently placed his hand over her knee; Lena looked down at his hand and slowly pushed it away with her index finger.

Junior looked at her and looked hurt "It was just a mistake"

"You've done a lot of those lately" said Lena.

"I was thinking of you when I was with her" explained Junior.

"Oh? Really?" gasped Lena "That makes it all better now" she barked "I don't care if you were thinking about me, or Mother freaking Teresa"

"Lena listen to me!" he said "I've been trying my best to make things right with you, but you don't understand"

"I'm the one who needs to understand?" barked Lena "You tell me you want to be with me and we agree to start from zero and build it up and you fucked Linda? Yes, Junior, I get it"

"I don't know what I'm doing!" Junior barked.

"No shit, Sherlock!" barked Lena back as she looked at him "You are the stupidest person I have ever liked and I just have this urge to punch in the face right now, you have no clue"

Junior looked at Lena and the fire she was shooting from her eyes, Lena was looking back at Junior and the dumb look he had over his face was only making her desire to punch him in the face grow.

Junior acted before Lena.

He leaned forward so fast Lena only had time to breath in as Junior pressed his whole body against her and had her face cupped in his hands and his lips over hers. Lena had her eyes opened like plates, she placed her hands over Junior's chest and with a grunt she pushed him away from her; Junior released her face but was still leaning over her body, Lena had a frown over her face and without a second thought she slapped him across the face as hard as she could.