20

"You had breakup sex with Junior?!" gasped Meghan, her surprised look quickly turned into a deep frown accompanied by her arms folding over her chest. Lena gave Meghan a weak I-Am-Sorry smile, Meghan rolled her eyes and with a quick move of her left hand she smacked Lena over the head.

"Ouch!" barked Lena, she covered the back of her head with her hand and looked at Meghan "I know it was wrong, you don't have to hit me"

"Why did you do that?" asked Meghan, she crossed her arms over her chest once more and leaned against the register.

"We started kissing and then I just happened" said Lena "I don't know, I just know we aren't talking anymore until he gets his thoughts in place"

Meghan took a deep breath and then looked at Lena, a soft smile over her lips. "Well, at least you have the Junior situation under control"

"I think I do" said Lena, she frowned with preoccupation and then took a deep breath "I'll try not to think about that for a while"

"Good" smiled Meghan even more "You have been very distant lately and I am starting to get worried about you, shall we hang out one of these days?" she looked at her best friend "Outside this place, of course"

"I would love that" laughed Lena "Costumer" Lena stood up as Meghan turned around to find Nicola walking in the store.

"Hey" he smiled at them.

"Hi" said Meghan and Lena at the same time.

Nicola approached them and looked down at the ice cream flavors displayed in the refrigerator near the register.

"Welcome to the Frozen Paradise, how can we help you?" smiled Meghan.

"I'll take a chocolate cone" answered Nicola as he looked up at Meghan.

"Coming right up" cheered Lena, she took the cone and walked up to the ice creams while Meghan and Nicola started talking.

"How is your mom doing in the new house?" asked Meghan.

"Pretty good, actually" answered Nicola "She likes how peaceful it is here"

"What are you doing for the weekend?" asked Meghan as she received a bill from Nicola.

"That's what I'm here for" smiled Nicola, Meghan looked up at him to catch him glancing at Lena by the rear of his eyes. Lena walked up to them and handed Nicola his chocolate cone.

"You are applying for a job?" joke Lena as she handed him the cone.

"No" chuckled Nicola, he looked at Lena "I came to see if you wanted to show me around town, maybe we could take pictures like the other day"

Meghan turned to look at Lena and Meghan could see that Lena had started to blush softly, she glanced from Nicola from Meghan and then back to Nicola.

"Yes" she smiled "I'd love to"

"Is this a date?" giggled Meghan, she was loving the idea of Nicola and Lena going out on a date, Lena turned rapidly to look at her friend with a killer glare and then turned to look at Nicola and curiosity took over her.

"Is it?" she asked.

Nicola looked at Lena and then glanced at Meghan, Meghan had a glittery look over her face, he smiled at her and then turned back to Lena.

"Yes, I'm asking you on a date"

"Yes!" cheered Meghan.

Lena looked at Nicola and opened her mouth slowly and answered "I'd love to go on a date with you"