Chapter 2: The Escape

Alex POV

2 and a half months have passed and me and Yensen are still working on our project. It's been taking longer than expected. But we've had a lot of progress. Now, me and Yensen were eating dinner and we were chatting.

Yensen: "Do you have anyone you miss back at home."

Alex: "Not a lot of people I actually cared about aside from my Dad."

Yensen: "hehe, so your a man who has everything. But nothing."

Alex: "Well, there is one person, a girl. We were friends ever since we were kids. Our fathers kept arguing about business but we still stayed friends. She was always there for me."

Yensen: "Well, your still very young Mr. Stark. I suggest you value every moment with the people you care about."

I smiled and I went back to work. I got my goggles and hammer and started finishing our weapon so we could get outta here.

3rd Person POV

The terrorists were looking at the cameras and most thought that Alex and Yensen were working. But one of them saw that they weren't building what they were supposed to.

Alex and Yensen were working they heard a loud knock on their metal door. In response, they stopped what they were doing, stood up and put their hands behind their head. The door opened and the men walked in. But something was different, this time, they were quiet and in order. It was like they were completely different people. From the crowd, a man walked towards Alex and Yensen. He had no weapons on him and had no hair. He was Raza. He was the head of the Ten Rings, the name of the terrorist group.

Raza walked around the room and looked at the prisoners.

Raza: "Relax."

Alex and Yensen looked at each other and put their hands down. Raza walked up to Alex and moved his shirt a little revealing the Arc-Reactor.

Raza: "The bow and arrow once was the penuchle of weapons technology. Many armies ruled from miles away. They were twice the size of the biggest army in known history. And 50 times greater that Atlas military."

Raza walked to the table and saw the blue prints for their plan. Luckily, they were out of order so he didn't see the armor.

Raza: "But today, who ever holds the latest Stark weapons rules these lands. And soon, it'll be my turn."

Raza stares at Alex for a few seconds and asks Yensen

Raza: "What have you two been doing?"

Yensen: "We were working."

Raza: "I'm sorry, but you mistake me for a fool. Is this how you repay me for sparing your life?"

Yensen: We were working on the missile sir."

Raza: "Restrain him."

The men started to put Yensen to his knees and his head on a piece of metal.

Raza: "You think you can lie to me? I'll get the truth."

Raza uses a metal clip and grabs a small piece of burning coal. He walks toward Yensen and points it to his mouth.

Raza: "What have you been doing."

Yensen: "We've been working."

Raza: "WHAT WERE YOU DOING?!"

Yensen: "Building Jericho!"

Alex "Hey-"

Before Alex could talk, the men pointed their guns at him. Alex put his hands up but his face was serious.