Chapter 15: The Accident

Alex POV

I woke up on my bed inside my workshop. I turned to see Weiss still sleeping. Jarvis was online when I woke up. I walked to my computer and started working again.

Alex: "Morning Jarvis."

Jarvis: "Good morning sir."

Alex: "I'd like to work on a new project again. Designated Mark VII."

Jarvis: "As you wish sir."

I begin working on a new suit for future missions. After an hour, Weiss wakes up on my bed and she rubs her eyes.

Weiss: "Morning Alex."

Alex: "Morning Ice Queen."

Weiss: "Working again?"

Alex: "You know me."

Weiss walked over to me and put her arms around my neck. She was hugging me in the morning which was pretty weird for me.

Alex: "What are you doing."

Weiss: "I'm hugging you."

Alex: "You've been doing that a-lot lately."

Weiss: "Is there something wrong?"

Alex: "No, it's just unusual."

Weiss: "I'm gonna get dressed. The singles round is about to start and I don't wanna miss my team."

Alex: "You're right. Text me when Yang's gonna fight alright?"

Weiss: "Sure."

Weiss walks out of my room and heads to her dorm. I stay there to work on my new suit.

Weiss POV

I walked to my dorm after sleeping at Alex's workshop. I was thinking of what happened last night while walking to the room. I kissed Alex last night and it felt so nice. He was my best friend and I loved him. I reached my dorm room and opened the door. I entered the room and saw my team looking worried at me.

Weiss: "Why are you looking at me like that?"

Ruby: "You were gone the whole night."

Yang: "Where were you?"

Weiss: "That's none of your business."

Blake: "She went to Alex's workshop and never came back."

Weiss: "WHA?!?!"

I started blushing red as a tomato. Yang and Ruby looked at me with confusion while Blake was just staring at me.

Ruby: "You slept with Alex?!"

Weiss: "What?! No I didn't. I just went to his workshop to talk and I ended up falling asleep there."

Yang: "That can't have been all that happened."

Weiss: "That was everything that happened you dolt. Well, we did dance and..."

Blake: "And what?"

Weiss: "We maybe....kissed."

Ruby, Yang, and Blake: "WHAT?!?!?!"

Time Skip

I dressed into my normal clothes and walked out of the room with my team. We walked to the arena where Yang was about to go into the singles round. Her opponent was a silver haired boy named Mercury. I cheer for my friend to win. The match began and it looked like they were evenly matched. Mercury and Yang were throwing punches and kicks at each other. Each blow stronger than the next. But Mercury used devices on his legs to make projectiles around the stage. He kicked Yang across the stage and shot all the projectiles at her. The dust cleared and it looked like Mercury won.

But before Mercury could walk away, a bright flame emerged from the smoke and Yang looked angry. Her hair glowed a bright gold and her eyes were red. She started punching Mercury over and over again until his Aura dropped to zero. He fell to the floor and Yang emerged victorious. Yang threw her arm up in victory and everyone cheered.

We all looked so happy and proud that Yang won the fight. But before and celebration could start, she punched Mercury's leg, breaking it. We all looked it shock to what happened.

Weiss: "Oh my gosh!"

Yang looked around and Atlas soldiers showed up pointing their guns at Yang. She looked confused to why they were arresting her. She looked at the camera and looked in horror at what happened in the screen. This isn't right, Yang would never do something like this.