Chapter 17: Fall of Beacon

Alex's POV

JARVIS: "Sir, Neo and the others are at the school."

I fly to them as fast as I can using power on my thrusters. I see from a distance Beo-Wolves attacking civilians. I fly to the people and shoot my repulsers at the beast killing it. The civilians look at me with joy.

Iron-Man: "Get outta here! Head to the airship!"

I fly off knowing that they were safe. I fly around looking for Neo and the others but I was attacked by a Griffon, Grimm with wings. I fall to the ground making a huge crater on the floor. I shoot my repulsers but it just makes it angrier. It was about to stomp on me and I cover my face to block the attack. But I look up and see that the Grimm was dead. I saw Neo holding her umbrella beside Laura who had her claws out. Neo ran to me and hugged me.

Neo: "I thought you got hurt."

Alex: "It's fine. Where's Azari?"

Neo: "We don't know. I tried calling him but he's not answering hid scroll."

Laura: "We have to move now. The White Fang are the ones releasing Grimm around the school."

Alex: "They're here?!"

We run to the entrance of the school with Neo and Laura. When we get there, we see Beo-Wolves being killed by the Atlas drones.

Laura: "Thank goodness they came."

But when the drones turned to us, they started firing their guns at us. Laura went behind me to avoid being shot while Neo used her umbrella to block the shots.

Alex: "Missiles."

My shoulders release small missiles that spread to the air and hit the drones, exploding on impact. Jarvis scanned the drones and found out that they were hacked into by the White Fang.

Iron-Man: "We need to stop the White Fang. They're hacking into the Atlas drones."

Neo: "We have company!"

We turn to see White Fang soldiers rushing into the school. Laura and Neo run to them, using their blades to attack the criminals. I fly to the soldiers and use my repulsers to send them flying off the ground. We run to where the soldiers are coming from and see Weiss and Blake fighting Grimm and White Fang. I repulser blast the remaining Grimm and use my rockets to cause an explosion, destroying the White Fang's airships.

Weiss: "Took you long enough."

Alex: "I was busy Ice Queen."

We run over to the Atlas military who were being attacked by their own drones and robots. There was also a burning building with people inside. Blake and Laura decided to save the civilians in the building while me, Weiss, and Neo helped destroy the machines. I fire my repulsers at the thing but it had no effect. Weiss used her semblance and froze the robot in place. I charged my repulsers and fired a Uni-Beam from my chest. The machine fell to the floor destroyed.

Iron-Man: "Is everyone okay?"

Weiss: "Yeah."

Neo: "All good here."

Just as everything starts to calm down, another robot appears in front of us and starts to shoot its guns and rockets. I grab Neo and Weiss and pull them away from the attack. I fire my repulsers and fly toward the big machine. I use my thrusters and kick it back. But it punches me to the ground and I hit the ground making a huge creator. The robot was about to land a final hit on me but Weiss stands in front of me and blocks the robot's attack.

She used her her semblance to make a huge sword to cut the robot into pieces

She used her her semblance to make a huge sword to cut the robot into pieces. I stand back up surprised that she could do that. Weiss looks back at me and the giant sword disappears.

Weiss: "You okay?"

Alex: "Never been better."

After we defeated the robot, the ground starts to shake. It was like an earthquake was happening. Jarvis scanned the area to find out why the ground was shaking.

JARVIS: "Sir, more Grimm are coming."

Iron-Man: "Where?"

JARVIS: "From that mountain.

I looked at the mountain and saw rocks falling from the top of it. The mountain began to crack and wings came out from the rocks. I saw glowing red eyes from the mountain as it shattered revealing a Grimm Dragon.

 I saw glowing red eyes from the mountain as it shattered revealing a Grimm Dragon

It flew to the city and started dropping more Grimm into the city. I look over at Weiss and say.

Iron-Man: "Head to the city and find the others, I'll deal with that thing."

Weiss: "What are you thinking?! You'll be killed."

Iron-Man: "I'll be back, promise."

I power my thrusters and fly off to where the dragon was heading. I fly closer to where it was and deploy my flares to get it away from the city.

Iron-Man: "Well, we got his attention."

I fly away while it was chasing me. I shot my repulsers at it's face but it did nothing. I then flew to it's side and used the laser from my arm to try and kill it.

JARVIS: "Sir we will lose power before we penetrate that shell."

I disable the laser to conserve power for my suit. I get a call from Weiss while I was trying to figure out how I can kill this giant dragon.

Weiss: "How are you gonna kill it?"

Iron-Man: "I can't hurt it because its  armor is too thick."

Weiss: "What if you attacked it from the inside of the armor."

Iron-Man: "Weiss, have you ever heard the story of how a man was eaten by a giant fish then spat out?"

Weiss: "Don't tell me you're gonna."

Iron-Man: "It's the only way to kill it. I'll hope this works."

I flew to the front of the dragon and it flew toward me. It was opening its mouth, ready to eat me alive. I powered my thrusters, activated devises on my legs and flew straight for the mouth of the beast. This is gonna hurt.

I went inside the dragon, shooting tiny rockets from my legs

I went inside the dragon, shooting tiny rockets from my legs. This causes explosions to happen inside the dragon's stomach, killing it. The explosion causes me to fall out of the dragon and hit the ground. The dead dragon fall to the ground as well. From the distance, I see a bright light flash at the top of the CCT tower before I lose consciousness.