Chapter 8: The Investigation

Alex POV

I was working in my workshop again. I was improving the rate of fire for my repulser rays. They fire a bit too slowly so I needed to improve it. As I was working, there was a small pain in my chest. I lifted my shirt up and I saw my Arc-Reactor's light flickering.

Alex: "JARVIS, Do me a favor and model a new Arc-Reactor with a longer life span please. I have to get to my team."

JARVIS: "About your team sir, you may want to see this."

JARVIS shows footage of Team RWBY having a food fight with another team.

Alex: "I should probably see what's going on."

I leave the workshop taking my scroll with me. I walk to the cafeteria and I see what a mess that Team RWBY and the other team made. It seems that Professor Ozpin and a woman were here to see the problem. I walk over to my team and I ask what happened.

Alex: "Hey guys, what happened."

Ruby: "We had a food fight with Team JNPR! It was so epic! You should have seen it!"

Alex: "Well, maybe next time."

Weiss: "You were at the workshop again weren't you."

Alex: "Ehehehe, sorry. Hey, who's the other team you fought with?"

Ruby: "Oh, we didn't introduce you to Team JNPR yet!"

Ruby takes me to the other team and introduces me to everyone. The blonde guy's name is Jaune. The girl with red hair and a gold crown was Pyrrha. The girl with orange hair and a wild attitude was Nora. And the black haired, quiet guy was Ren.

Alex: "Nice to meet all of you."

Ren: "Why don't we head to the library?"

Ruby: "Sound fun."

Team RWBY and Team JNPR head to the library to read books. But when we got there, Team RWBY ended up playing a board game. I stood close by just to keep an eye on them. I was reading a book on different elements. My chest piece isn't working so I need to use a different element for the new Arc-Reactor that I would build. Jaune walks up to the table and talks with my team.

Jaune: "Hey, can I play?"

Ruby: "Sorry Jaune, we already have 4 players."

Weiss: "Besides, this game requires a certain level of tactical cunning that I seriously doubt you possess."

Yang: "Uh, you attacked your own naval fleet two turns ago."

Weiss: "Ugh, fine."

I started to ignore them because I was still reading my book. I continued reading until Sun came to our table with another person beside him. I put down my book to look at him.

Sun: "Sup losers!"

Ruby: "Hey Sun."

Sun: "Yang, Blake, Alex, Ice Queen."

Weiss: "Why does everyone keep calling me that?" 

Sun: "I never got the chance to formally introduce my friend."

Neptune: "Hi, I'm Neptune."

Weiss: "So Neptune, where are you from?"

Neptune: "Haven, and I don't believe I've caught your name. Snow Angel."

Weiss: "Um, I'm Weiss."

I looked at Neptune and I was annoyed. He's flirting with Weiss and I hated it. I couldn't stand it so I stood up from my table.