Chapter 6: White Fang

Alex POV

Ozpin sent a package to me this morning and it was my Beacon school uniform and the keys to my workshop. I put on my uniform, get my scroll and drive off to Beacon. I bring my armor with me. I park my car near Beacon, beside a yellow motorcycle. I enter the school and I'm greeted by Professor Ozpin who takes me inside the school.

Ozpin: "Welcome to Beacon Alex. Pleas follow me."

Ozpin takes Alex to the dorm rooms and explains to him what the school and it's students are for.

Ozpin: "As we agreed, you will have your own private workshop and you can attend my school. But we ran into a little problem.

Alex: "Which is?"

Ozpin: "We don't have any extra dorm rooms for you to stay in so would you be fine sleeping in Team RWBY's dorm room. If it is alright with you."

Alex: "No problem."

We reach a dorm room door. Ozpin knocked on it a few times. After a few seconds, the door opened revealing a young girl wearing the Beacon uniform and a red cape.

Ruby: "Hey Professor Ozpin, we stayed here like you asked."

Ozpin: "Ruby, I would like you to show our new student around the campus. He's also going to be a member of your team since he came in just now."

Ruby: "Alright, who's the new student?"

I walked closer to the door and I waved my hand.

Alex: "Hello, I'm Alex Stark."

Ruby's eyes widen and she runs up to me. I was shocked to say the least. She was so close to my face I had to back up a bit.

Ruby: "Oh my gosh, your Alex Stark, the one who makes the weapons for Huntsman and Huntresses! I am a huge fan!"

Alex: "Haha, thanks?"

Ozpin led me inside the dorm room so he could introduce me to the team I'll be joining.

Ozpin: "Now, Team RWBY, please introduce yourselves to our newest student.

Ruby: "Hi, I'm Ruby. But you already knew that."

Blake: "I'm Blake. Nice to meet you."

Yang: "I'm Yang. What's sup?"

Weiss: "You already know me."

The three girls looked at Weiss and were confused. And one of them spoke.

Yang: "Just because your a Schnee, doesn't mean everyone knows you."

Weiss: "That's not what I mean. He's the person I visited last night."

The girls looked shocked. Ruby was the one who looked the most surprised. I just sigh and walk out of the room.

Ozpin: "Where are you going?"

Alex: "It's Friday morning. I'll be heading to my workshop.

Ozpin: "Alright. Have a good day."

I walk away heading to my workshop. I unlocked the key to the door and I entered. They really scanned my house to make this workshop. The workshop they built was exactly the same as the one at home. I uploaded JARVIS to the workshop and begin making Mark IV.

Alex: "I'm gonna have to improve on the removal pf the armor. Also movement and weapons are rather delayed. I also need to make sure I can use it anywhere and putting on the suit shouldn't take as long as last time.

JARVIS: "Looks like you have a lot to work on sir."

Alex: "Yeah, I do."

I began designing and working on the Mark IV armor. A few hours have passed and when I looked at the clock, it was already 1:00. I continued working until I heard knocking on the door. I stopped working and hid all evidence that I was building another suit. I opened the door to see Weiss and her team.