Chapter 12: New Team

Alex POV

I was at my workshop building a new suit and doing a small, but important project. While I was working, I heard a knock on my door. I opened it and it was Weiss.

Alex: "What are you doing up this late Ice Queen?"

Weiss: "I couldn't sleep. Can I see what your working on?"

Alex: "Sure."

Weiss sat down on a chair next to me. She had pajamas on and covered herself with a small blanket. I was at the table building and she was watching me.

Weiss: "What is that?"

Alex: "It's a mask for my sister. It's gonna help her speak again."

Alex: "It's still a working progress

Alex: "It's still a working progress."

Weiss: "Will you be joining the tournament? I mean your suit was badly damaged beyond repair."

Alex: "I'm gonna be joining, don't worry. Ozpin told me that I'm gonna be the leader of my team with Azari, Neo, and someone else."

Weiss: "Who's gonna be your fourth member?"

Alex: "Ozpin said that we'll meet them tomorrow. How was Neo when you left the room?"

Weiss: "She was sleeping on your bed. She looked really tired."

Alex: "I see you're wearing the necklace I gave you."

Weiss: "And I see you displayed my gift to you

Weiss: "And I see you displayed my gift to you."

"