Chapter 10: The Mission

Alex POV

Ruby just came back from being questioned about last night. Ruby was able to fight the person who broke into the tower but she got away. Ruby was called by Ozpin and the others for questioning. Ruby ended up telling them about the enemy's base without saying that we were investigating ourselves.

Weiss: "That was a risky move."

Blake: "No, I think you handled it well."

Ruby: "I hope so."

Yang: "I'm sure everything will be alright."

Alex: "Yeah. Besides, it's not like Ozpin's gonna ask all of us."

Just as I said this, an announcement was made and it wasn't what I really wanted.

Announcer: "Would Mr. Stark please report to Professor Ozpin's office." 

Alex: "Just when I thought everything was  going to turn out okay."

Blake: "It's probably not a big deal."

Alex: "Let's hope so."

I make my way to Ozpin's office wondering why he called me to his office. When I get there, I see Ozpin and another student.

Alex: "You called me Ozpin? What's up?"

Ozpin: "Me. Stark, I would like to ask a favor of you."

Alex: "Yes? What do you need."

Ozpin: "This here is Azari. He's a student that came to me from Wakanda."

Azari: "We meet again Stark."

Alex: "Have we meet before?"

Azari: "You might know me as the Black Panther."

Ozpin: "He came to me for help after he was able to regain some of his Vibranium. He took your advice well Iron-Man."

Alex: "So what did you call me for?"

Ozpin: "Azari would serve as your partner since you're the only one who doesn't have one. He'll also be joining you in the mission you and your team will go on."

Alex: "Oh, okay. That's not a problem."

Ozpin: "Good. Now please make your way to the auditorium. It's time for you to go."

Alex: "Yes sir."

Azari and I make our way to the auditorium. I was able to talk to him while we were walking.

Alex: "Have you been able to find more of your Vibranium?"

Azari: "Sadly not. The White Fang are very clever when it comes to hiding their equipment."

Alex: "Don't worry. The mission we're going on would have us find the White Fang in no time. Just hope that your Vibranium is there too."

We make our way to the auditorium to meet up with Team RWBY. When we get there, they are already picking a mission in the South East.

Alex: "Hey guys."

Ruby: "Hey Alex. Who's your friend?"

Alex: "Oh, this is Azari. He's gonna be my partner in Beacon. Ozpin said he's a new student."

Azari: "It is a pleasure to meet all of you. Ozpin has said a great many things about this team."

Weiss: "Thanks, I guess."

Alex: "What're you doing?"

Weiss: "We picked a Search and Destroy mission in the South East. But First Years aren't allowed to go."