Chapter 4: Pay back

Alex POV

I put an ice bag on my head after the test flight. Though it was a success, I need to improve on the landing. Weiss walked up to me wearing her normal attire.

Weiss: "Isn't the party my father is hosting today?"

Alex: "Yeah, it's in an hour. I'll be going there to talk to him business wise. Are you coming?"

Weiss: "I won't be able to go, sorry. I'm leaving for Vale tomorrow to enroll at beacon."

Alex: "Well, I'm gonna be going to Vale to. Just at a later time. I guess I'll see you in Vale?"

Weiss: "See ya."

I hug Weiss and she hugs back. Her car is outside to take her to an airship headed for Vale. We said our goodbyes and she drove off. I went to my room to get dressed for the occasion.

I head back downstairs. Since I still have time, I ask JARVIS something about the armor.

Alex: "Send all data on the project to my pent house in Vale."

JARVIS: "As you wish sir."

Alex: "And for the suit, reconfigure the shell using the Gold Titanium Alloy for the surface from Tactical Satellites. That should insure that my suit won't freeze in that hight again."

JARVIS: "Will do sir."

I looked at the lay out for the suit and saw that it was all gold. I thought it looked plane so I wanted to give it some color, but I don't know what. Just as I was thinking, I remembered Weiss and how I call her the 'Ice Queen'. Alright.

Alex: "JARVIS, could you throw on a little hot rod red in there."

JARVIS: "Will do sir."

I put on my suit and tie and I drove to the party in my sports car. I arrived just in time and when I got out of the car, people started taking pictures of me and asking me questions. I just ignored them and walked straight inside the building. When I was inside, I saw a lot of rich people that I didn't know. Before I could walk any further, Winder tapped my shoulder and I greeted her.

Alex: "Hey Winter. How are you."

Winter: "I'm doing fine. I assume you know that Weiss is attending Beacon Academy."

Alex: "Yes I do. In fact, she left my house today heading for an airship."

Winter: "Are you going to be running the company from now on?"

Alex: "Actually, I've been thinking of leaving the company to Pepper Potts for the time being. I won't be able to run it right now."

Winter: "I see."

Alex: "Where's General Ironwood. Wasn't he invited?"

Winter: "He was called to Beacon. Professor Ozpin wanted to see him."

Alex: "The head master of Beacon wanted to see Ironwood. Why?"

Winter: "I don't know."

Me and Winter were talking for a while until I was approached by Jacques Schnee. The CEO of the Schnee Dust Company.

Mr. Schnee: "Well well well, look who showed up. I don't recall inviting you."

Alex: "Well this is in honor of my father. It would be disrespectful if his own son didn't honor him. Don't you agree?"

Mr. Schnee: "Well, I suppose so. So are you gonna be running Stark Industries from now on?"

Alex: "Unfortunately, I have business in in Vale and will not be able to run my company. But I leave it in the good hands of Ms. Potts, my father's assistant. I told her that there will be no partnerships for the time being until I return from my trip."