4:Science Lab

Diem's POV

"Okay class, remember that pages 230-315 are assigned tonight for you to read. There will be a quiz tomorrow"

Serious, why not assign the whole book while you're at. This is why I hate English so much, I mean what English knowledge am I going to gain from reading Lord of the Flies. None that's what. So what if I can write a 100% essay every month or so, it won't matter when I grow up. I mean sure it might in college but other that, why would it. And those random books to read are for what reason. I mean it make absolutely no sen-

I look up from the ground and see the whole hallway staring at me. Was I thinking out loud again? No, if i was they would be laughing right? But at the same time who knows. I turn to my locker and open it, hoping that this whole thing clears up and exchange my books for math. I try to put my English books into my locker when my math book fell on the ground. I place my English book in my locker and looked down to see my math book gone. Oh god.

What if one the other students took it? What if Olivia took it? What if someone is waiting until I turn around to hit my with it?

I slowing turn around and see Chez reading my math book

"Um,hi?"

"so you mean to tell me that the quadratic equation is -b+- the square root of b square minus 4 a times c all over 2a? Wow, that's crazy"

"yeah,that's how math works"what is happening. Chez looks up at me while closing the book and walking towards me. I back up until I'm against the lockers"What are you doing"

"Don't say a thing okay"he whispers in my ear as he takes my hand "Diem,come on the guys are waiting for us." Chez, what the hell are you on. Guys? I don't even know any girls in the school. Who the hell is he talking about? Or maybe he's kidnapping me? I should start screaming right? It wasn't until he stopped walking that he let me go and left me to walk down the hall. I was standing in front of a door.

Should I go in?

"Yes, you should"Why do I think out loud

I open the door and find it's one of the science labs. But why was i here. After stepping a bit more and looking around I notice no one is here. Great.

"God dammit Chez"

Dalen. I hear him close the door and then feel his presence behind me."Diem, look at me"

I slowly turn around and staring at his chest. His very toned chest that you can clearly see through his white shirt. His dog tag is hanging right in front of my face. I slowly trail my eyes up and soon I'm meet with his hard stare.

"Dalen?"

"No, the president" Why is he being snapping with me. I didn't do anything

"I'm sorry" I whisper out as I look down. When I did, he grabbed my chin and forced me to look up at him

"I said look at me"I stared up at his eyes with fear. His were hard and sharp. I watched as they switched back and forth from one of my eyes to the other. He let out a breath before clearly his throat. "What happened to you yesterday? At the park?"

My breath hitched. why does he want to know,why does he care? "why?"

"Because,I-"He cut him self off. He seemed, frustrated.

"Well nothing happened. I just had to head home" I quickly let out.

He pulled my face closer to his. His lips were almost on mine. It was like he was fighting. Fighting something. But what?

Sudden Dalen let go of my face and turned towards the door. "Look, just be careful out there alright" He opened the door"Oh, and I hope your dad gets better"

"What-what did you say"

He didn't say anything but walk out of the room and close the door behind him. The bell rang. I walk out of the class but don't see him anywhere.

What just happened

-------------------------------

I hope you guys are liking these rewrites.