29:Corner Store Cutie

Diem's POV

Who needs a pillow with you have your boyfriend's chest. I mean it's soft, smooth and it comes with a torso that functions as a body pillow. Plus the way his arms wrap around me so tight is just so comforting.

Snuggling my head into his bare chest, I sigh in satisfaction and smile a bit"You know, i appreciate him being here for you, but I would also appreciate if he slept on the floor and not your bed"I snap my eyes open and look at my door way. I'm met with my dad's glare

"Morning dad"I sit up from Dalen, or at least tried to. Dalen's arms pulled me back down

"Stay baby"Dad deepens his glare.I pull Dalen's  arms off me and get out of bed."Ummm, I said stay. Do I need to eat-"

"Dalen! Good morning"I force a smile and dart my eyes to my dad. Rolling over,Dalen freezes at the sight of my dad"Good morning Mr. Sallow. How was your night out?"

"It was fine. Now son, please tell me your bottom half is clothed"At least he is still calling him son.

"Yes, sir"Dalen stands up out of bed.Dad hums before turning on his heal to leave"Um,sir? Can I borrow your daughter for the day"Not that I'm against it but what does he need me for

"Sure,but don't eat, whatever it is again. Understood?"We both nodded. Dad leaves and closes the door behind him

"That was close"

"No, my dad was in the same situation as this with my mom when they were younger. He definitively knows what's going on"I walk around the bed and stand in front of him"Now, why do you need me for the day"

"Last night Nick found out some new about Miles, I need to know where you are at all times now"Am I going to get kidnapped again? Is Miles going to kiss me again? God he is a terrible kisser

"Okay, what are we going to do today"I'm excited to spend the day with Dalen.

--------------------------------------

I'm not longer excited.

Turns out that that Dalen isn't spending the day with me cause he has to keep a close eye on Miles. So I'm here, walking down the street with Nick by my side. Erik and Chez and I quote Dalen 'are troublemakers'.

"What do you want to do dork"

"I don't know"We continue walking until we reach a corner store. I grab Nick's hand and run towards it. I don't know why but I've always wanted to just go into a corner store and just buy multiple things

"Woah woah woah"Nick pulls me back before I could reach the door.

"What"

"Let's not go in there"

"Why not"He looks around before pulling me to the side away from the door."Nick, what's wrong"

"Okay look. The girl that works in there is really cute. Diem I've never felt this way about someone before"

"Aww, Nicky has a crush"I pinch his cheeks

"Stop that"He grabs my hands and holds them to stop me"I don't think it's a crush. I met the girl like a few weeks ago. I barley know the girl"

"Well what do you like about her"He instantly smiles as he lets go of my hands

"Diem if only you saw her. Her pretty brown eyes that just sparkle. Her beautiful medium length dark brown hair that just so beautiful no matter how she styles it. The way she doesn't curse. The way she just instantly thinks about others, without ever knowing them.  She just--ugh"Nick leans up against the wall as he continues to smile.

"Okay Aladdin. How did you meet her"

Nick tells me the story as to how he met this counter store cutie. All from the when he walked in to buy a pack of smokes to seeing a guy put honey on her car to her leaving before her mom killed her.

"Wow,you catch feeling fast"Nick glares down to me"Okay okay. Look it seems like you really like this girl. I think you just take your time with this girl, you know get to know her. "

"Ugh, I don't think I can wait that long."

"Well one, the girl is 16 and you are 18. So you have to wait no matter what. Two, a majority of relationships don't work out because they skip the friendship"

Nick raises a brow to me"Are you trying say that your and Dalen's relationship isn't going to work?"

"No it is. Cause Dalen 'claimed' me and we have gotten closer. Besides, we both know that Dalen won't let me be with anyone else."I smile at just the thought of him"Beside I love him so-"I quickly cut myself off after I realize what I just said

Do I love Dalen? Of course I do. He's the first guy that I've ever dated. he make me feel like I'm on cloud 9. The way he kisses me. The way he touches me. The way he looks at me just makes me feel like I'm on fire. I love Dalen.

"Nick, all I'm going to say is that, this girl obviously means a lot to you. And you like her a lot. Just try and take things slow. It seems like she's new to the city anyway. Plus, it might be best to exclude from your life at the moment with everything going on" Realization dawns of Nicks face.

"You're right. I don't want to risk her safety"The sound of a car pulling up causes us to turn around. Dalen's car pulls up. "I'll see you later dork" I walk over to the other side of Dalen's car and get in.

"Where's Nick going"

"He has to stop by the corner store for a bit"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ladies, if a boy doesn't describe you like Nick did, he ain't it.