33:Forced

Slight trigger warning for this chapter

Diem's POV

"Colby"

"Relax"He pressed his lips to mine

And I didn't stop him. I didn't do anything for a while. This feels wrong. It doesn't feel like how it does when Dalen kisses me.

The guy just admitted he just wanted to sleep with you. He doesn't care about you. I bet none of those guys do. Forget about him.

Listening to my inner voice, I kissed Colby back. It was slow and um nice?

Colby places his hand on the side of my face as he starts to speed up the kiss. I tried to match his speed but he was being sloppy and too quick.

If I had to decide who I would to kiss between Colby and Miles,  I would polity ask to be killed.

I push Colby away by his shoulders"Colby, I don't think we should be doing this" I hope he understands and respects my decision.

"I think we should, Just relax Diem" He grabs my wrist and leans back in closer to me. Okay he doesn't understand! He has no respect!

"What Colby I said no"Colby shuts me up by pushing his lips to mine again. I try to fight him but he's holding my wrist. Suddenly Colby reaches over and reclines my seat and climbs on top of me.

No this can't be happening!!! I refuse to let it happen!

Colby moves from my lips and goes down to my neck as he moves his left hand to my leg and lifts it up so it wraps around his hip."Diem just let it happen okay baby. Relax" I try to get him off of me but he's pressing his body against mine to keep me still.

Soon Colby's hand travels and lands on my pant line.

Quick! Think of something. What can you do with you 5'11 self? If you try to get him off your hips, he might think it's encouragement and then-Wait, that's it encouragement! False hope!

I'm going to regret doing this

"Colby"I fake moan out as he continues to horribly kiss my neck

"Mmm, now that's more like it baby" His fingers hook on to my pants line. I try and free my hand from under him and place it behind his head. I grab his hair and pull it"Fuck baby. I've wanted you for so long" Okay, I need to get out of here.

With no hesitation, I yank Colby's head back, exposing his neck, and pull my other hand back and punch him square in the throat.  He was taken back by the action so I pushed him back onto the dash board and punched him in the stomach before punching him square in the face.

While he was stun, I manged to get out from under from him and climbed into the back seat. Opening the door, I climb out of the car and start to run into the rain. It was raining even harder now, the ground was slippery by I made sure to keep my balance and not fall

"Diem come back!" I think the fuck not. I look back and see Colby quickly coming after me. Curse his athletic body. He's going to catch me, quick think

What I'm about to do maybe dumb but if I do it right I'll be able to escape him.

I stop running and turn to face him. Once he notice I stopped running, Colby started to slow down. "Now Diem, don't be running from me now"Shut up and just closer to me"Now I've always knew that Dalen was terrible for you. I can treat you must better than him" Boy you literally just tried to rape me"Come on Diem, let's get back to the car" He holds his hand out for me. You're going to regret that.

I grab his hand but before he can pull me to him, I tighten my grip and pull him closer to knee him in the stomach. He hunches over holding his stomach. Wasting no time, I grab his head and knee him straight in the face. Colby collapses to the ground and doesn't get back up.

I kneel down to him and place my fingers on his neck to check for a pulse. He has one.

Thank god I didn't kill him.

After making sure he had a good pulse, I ran back to his car. Once there I grab my bag. I take off Dalen's hoodie and replace with my tanish one. I place his hoodie in my bag. Pulling my hair out of their braids and pulling it up out of the hoodie, Dalen's dog tag catches my notice.

Pulling it off, I run my finger over the initials on there. Instead of putting it back on, I put in my bag. Zipping it up, I get out of Colby's car and lock the door. His keys are inside.

After look back at Colby's unconscious body and making sure no one is around, I pull up my hoodie and run off.

I don't know where I'm going but I need to get away from here

---------------------------------------------------

Raise you hand if you dislike Colby