21:Daddy's Home

Diem's POV

Okay, master bedroom cleaned. Master bathroom, cleaned. No razor any sharp objects in there, check. Now the downstairs the exact same way, not checked

Dad had passed his check up exam and is able to come home now with therapy here and there but other than that life should be back to normal. Well as normal as it can possibly be.

I walk down the stairs and walk into the living area to get to the downstairs guest bath. I spot Dalen on the couch on his phone playing a game"Are you winning?"

"Almost"Walking over to him I take his phone out of his hands"Hey!"

"You are here to help me clean up my house, not to play games"I place his phone in my back pocket.

"Fine, can I at least have my phone back"I shake my head no. D sighs and walks off to the guest bath. Who knew the gang leader could be such baby. Childish. I walk to the kitchen. "Okay, let's clean you up" Even though I'm a pretty clean person, I hate doing dishes.

"Alexa, play my Bruno playlist"

--------------------------

I finish cleaning the dishes and started to wipe the counter. I wipe down all of the counters and soon start to dry and put away the dishes. I grabbed the chef's knife and dried it off. I was about to put in back in it's holder before deciding to hide it."You know, you're going to make him feel like a broken person if you continue to do this"

"It's a way of protecting him. To make sure he doesn't attempt again"I hide the knife on top  of the fridge towards the back

"All I'm saying is, if you tell a child that can't have the cookie that you placed on top of the fridge, they're going to find a way to get that cookie"Dalen wraps his arms around my waist.

"I just don't want to lose him"We just stand there in silence. Am I being too controlling? But it's understanding. It would wrong if I just did nothing right? Maybe I'm over thinking all of this. Maybe I shouldn't-"Diem?"I hum in response"What did he do?"My body tense at the question. I haven't told anyone about my parents and what's happened with them. I mean no one has asked but still.

"He....he just when crazy. That's all"I dodge the question. I don't know why but I can't tell him what's going on but it feels wrong. Maybe I should tell him-

"Okay"He squeezes me a bit tighter. He makes my heart race fast and I blank out when he's around me. I don't know what's going on with my emotions around him lately. Maybe it's like my after period stuff, you know."Natalie, she ran away with all my money. And she did it for fuuunn"He knows Bruno mars?"Natalie, she's probably out there thinking it's funny. Telling everyonnnnee."

I turn in his arms"Well I'm digging a ditch for this gold-digging bitch. Watch out she's quick."I sing with him."Look out for a pretty little thing named Natalie. If you see her tell her I'm coming.
She better ruuuunnn." Dalen lets go of me and grabs a wooden spoon, acting like it's a microphone"I should've known better. 'Cause when we were together. She never said forever. I'm a fool that played her game." I'm impressed by his singing skills.

Dalen run out to the living area. I turn up Alexa and follow him, with a spatula in hand. We jump onto the center table press up against each others backs"Hey, Natalie, she ran away with all my money!  And she did it for fun! Natalie, she's probably out there thinking it's funny!Telling everyone!" We dance out the rest of the song as we laugh. At the end of the song I caught Dalen just staring at me with a look in his eyes."What?" Dropping the spoon out his hand, Dalen places his hands on the sides of my face and kisses me. I let go of the spatula as slowly kiss him back as my hands go to his sides.

Our kiss starts off slow and passionate. Our lips move in sync as Dalen pulls my face closer to his, if that was even possible.Dalen licks my bottom lip. I shivered at the action but didn't do anything. Dalen moves his hand to my side and pinches me. I slightly gasp while Dalen pulls me closer as he puts his tongue in my mouth.

I feel weak. With the way Dalen is kissing me right now and the way it feels, I feel so weak. I start to fall due to my legs going limp. Dalen quickly wraps his arm around my waist and holding me up as he continues to kiss me. I pull away to breath. I look up at Dalen and see his eyes are dark with emotion. He was about to say something, but we were interrupted

"I thought you said, you didn't have any boys over" In panic push Dalen away from me, causing him to fall off the table and land on the couch.

"Dad! You're back early"I get down and go to hug him but he walks past me and goes over to Dalen. "Okay"

"Get up boy"Dalen gets up to his feet"What's your name"

"D-Dalen Willis sir"The last time I've seen Dalen look like this, look nervous was when we were in the warehouse.

"And what are you doing here"

Dalen looks at me, silently asking me if he can say, since it's obvious I never told my dad about us. "I'm Diem's boyfriend. I came over to help her clean up the house"

"Clean up the house? Is that what people are calling sex these days"

"Dad!"

"No sir, we actually cleaned the house"Dad walks around a bit. I'm not going to lie, my dad is a very sweet and caring person but he can be very intimidating too

"Let me ask you something, have you been that's care of my kiddo while I was away" I roll my eyes at the nickname.

"Yes I have"Dad walks up to Dalen and holds out his hand. Dalen takes it and shakes it"Then for that I thank you son" Letting go of his hand. Dad walks over to me and hugs me"It's feels good to finally hug you kiddo"I wrap my arms around him as we rock back and forth"I've also missed my memory form bed" He let's go of me and goes up to his room

"I think that went well"

-------------------------------------------------------------

I don't like this chapter