26:Control

Short Chapter

Diem's POV

"Does it hurt?"

"No" I finish up cleaning D's wounds and bruises before throwing away the tissues and everything

"Why were you there D?"

"I was worried about you, Erik said that some guys wanted to mess with you and I didn't know what to do"

"So you followed me? Diem do you realized if they saw they would have done things to you"

"I made sure I was hidden. Besides, if i wasn't there, you would probably be on the ground still with blood hanging out of your lip"

"Are you trying to insist I lost the fight"

"What else do you call getting knocked down to the ground and barley getting up as"

"You're not funny miss"

"I wasn't trying to be sir" I leave my bathroom and go and lay down in bed. I look over to Dalen and see him leaving my bathroom while turning off the light. I turn on my string lights and get under the covers. I look back over to D and see him stripping. Like, it's as if it's in slow motion.

He grabs the bottom on his shirt and lifts it up over his head all while his muscles flex. There are some small bruises on his abs but for some reason they make them so much attractive. He then takes off his jeans, leaving him in his boxers. I won't too say much but it looks like they are tight.

Dalen soon climbed into bed and cuddled up to me. I have a hot half naked boy in my room right now laying in bed with me. And here I am in jeans and a sweatshirt. I shift out of his and get out of bed."Where are you going"

"I want to change into some more comfortable"I walk to my bathroom and close and lock the door behind me. I walk into my closet and strip down to my underwear. I was about to change into a tank top and and some shorts but then I caught glimpse of one of my sets. I pick out a black lace top and matching lace panties and quickly slip into them. I look myself in the mirror a gasp at what I see.

I

I...like it. For once, I like how I look. It isn't too revealing but it also isn't too covering. I take a deep breath before I turn off the light and walk out of the bathroom. I head to the bed and when I was about to lay down, Dalen looked at me. His mouth opened slightly and eyed me head to toes.

I get into bed and lay down. I feel Dalen shift away from me and look up at the ceiling"Why you so far"

"What are you wearing?"

"Do you not like it?"I thought he would, maybe he thinks it looks slutty on me and that I should change back into my leggings or something

He laughs a bit before looks back at me"Baby, I love it."

"Then why are you so far away?"

"I'm trying to control myself"For once, I knew what he meant. I scoot closer to him. He turns his body so that we're facing each"When did you get that"

"When Chez took me shopping. I brought this with four more and my sweatpants, but i hidden them from you"

"You mean to tell you have four more?" I nod my head. He let out a shaky exhale.

I move and cuddle into him"D,can i have a kiss"

"i don't think I can give you one right now without losing control"

"Please"He wraps his arms around me and kisses my forehead."Goodnight D"I snuggle into the crook of his neck

"Goodnight D"

-----------------------------

I'm going to say this right now.....look out for Chapter 28 & 30 ;)