Chapter 9

Rogue's pov

I walked back into the room, closing the door behind me swiftly so that no one would notice Starlight in the room. I walked over to the bed where she had turned onto her side, covers kicked off. The cloth had fallen onto the floor in a pile. I placed my hand onto her forehead. It was warmer than I remembered it being. While my hand was on her head, I felt her shaking. A knock on the door alerted me. I rushed over to the door, stepping out and closing the door behind me before anyone could look in. Rufus and Orga had stepped back when they realized that I was coming out.
"Hey there Rogue. Wanna come down to the dinning hall to get dinner. Sting's gonna join us" Orga asked. Rufus was looking suspiciously at the closed door.
"I'm a little busy at the moment" I object, nervously tugging at my sleeves. Sting's door opens and he walks out, Frosch and Lector flying at his sides. I reach for the door handle behind me, pulling it down. Frosch spotted me and flew over. I fell backwards at the unexpected force from Frosch who flew into my chest. Despite her being small, she's definitely strong. The door was pushed open fully when I fell into it. It took me a few seconds to recover but by the time that had happened, the door to the room had been shut. I looked to see that Sting had dragged Rufus and Orga into the room, Lector hovering next to him. I glared at him.
"Sorry. I panicked" he apologized. I turned to look at Starlight who had yet to react to anything.
"What's going on and why is there someone in your bed?" Orga asked me. Sting looked at me.
"You can't tell anyone about this. If Jiemma were to find out... Who knows what would happen if that came to be" I explained.
"Alright, just tell us what's going on and we'll keep quiet" Rufus offered. I sighed.
"So you know that Starlight was here the other night because she'd been stabbed" I start. Both of them nod. I bite my lip, pulling on my sleeve.
"Rogue decided to go out drinking last night and they had sex" Sting states plainly.
"Sting!" I hiss.
"Its true" he shrugs.
"So you know?" Rufus asks him.
"The only reason I even know is because Rogue still has the scents all over him" he states, crossing his arms.
"I'll take a shower later. Give a chance. Its barely been 10 minutes since I left your room" I state with annoyance.
"So gonna explain why there's an unconscious girl in your room other than that? Like surely she would be awake by now" Orga asks. I open my mouth but Sting cuts in.
"Drug withdrawal" I turn to him.
"Stop just saying stuff" I hiss. He shrugs. Rufus walks over, placing a hand on her forehead.
"Have you been trying to keep her cool? She's getting a really bad fever" He asks. As if it was a trigger, Starlight shifted about, a whimper escaping from her slightly parted lips. 
"I tried to use a cloth but it doesn't seem to have worked" I explain. Rufus picks up the cloth.
"I could make some ice to try and keep her cool if that will help" he offered.
"That would be really helpful, I'm worried the fever will get worse" I explain. He nods, concentrating. Some ice is formed which he wraps in the cloth. I adjust Starlight so that she's laying on her back. Rufus puts the cloth on her forehead. I nod in thanks.
"Want us to bring you something up?" Orga asks.
"Could you bring some extra for Starlight? I'm not sure but I don't think she ate anything yesterday or today" I ask. They nod, going to leave. I sigh. This was harder than I thought.