Chapter 10

Its my birthday so here's some art and a chapter

Starlight's pov

I opened my eyes, a really bad headache coming on. I rubbed my head with a groan in an attempt to help. I reached up to my head which was warm but wet. I pulled my hand back and looked at it. It was water. Well, glad that was easy to solve. I look around the room. It was Rogue's hotel room but I didn't see Rogue. I scratched at my arm which was getting kind of scratchy. I turn to look for any sign of what time it is. I couldn't find any. I check the TV lacrima which goes to highlights of the games. One of the most recent ones is........ the team fight between Natsu, Gajeel, Rogue and his friend.
"I was unconscious through the entire 4th day?" I ask, looking around the room. The door opens and Rogue enters, head down and Frosch on his shoulder as she cuddles into his shoulder. He sees me.
"You woke up" he points out. I nodded. I looked at him. He looked like he'd been beaten to a pulp. Rogue looks at the TV was still playing the highlights of that one fight. He coughs.
"S-so you saw that?" he mumbles.
"Saw what?" I ask with a weak voice. He shuffles between his feet and points to the TV. It was showing specifically some of the parts where Rogue and Gajeel were fighting and it was a very heated fight.
"You fought Gajeel?" I ask.
"I was really worked up. Not my most proud moment. I don't normally get so angry when fighting" he explained.
"Why?" I ask.
"I was mad about what he's done. I just felt like I had to beat him not just for me but for you" he explains, fiddling with the hem of his kimono. The little frog cat climbs onto the bed, looking me over before snuggling into my stomach. I grunt from the slight pain before noticing that he was crying into the top I was wearing.
"Lector might go bye bye" he sniffs. I look at Rogue. He bites his lip.
"We lost so.......... Jiemma wasn't too happy about it. He beat us to a pulp and Lector is being held against Sting's will" he explains with a sigh.
"Oh......................." I mumble, looking at my feet. Rogue sits down on the bed.
"Feeling better?" he asks. I shrug. He pushes some of my hair behind my ear.
"Don't worry about anything. You won't be hurt by him again" he assures me. I lean my head onto his shoulder, taking in his scent. It was soothing. I closed my eyes, falling asleep.