Chapter 2

Am I dreaming? This has to be a joke...

Sofia looks at me bewildered, as if I should be totally normal with the fact that Louis Tomlinson was sitting at the edge of the couch casually.

I sat up and repositioned myself so my knees were bent and pulled to my self, and repositioned my beanie so it wasn't covering half my face, and tried to touch up my eye make up, although it was probably a mess because I slept with mascara on, but oh well.

After about 30 seconds of shear silence, and both my bestfriend, and one of my favorite artists, boys, heroes of all time were staring at me, I decided to speak up awkwardly as usual.

"So, not to be blunt or anything, but what are you doing here? Aren't you worried someone will catch you?"

"Well, I do believe that someone could spot me, but Paul is standing right over there as per usual, and I told Harry that I wanted a cup of tea from a bakery downtown that I heard was divine, because I was too lazy to get it, so I sat here because I'm waiting for my cup of tea!" - Louis

"Well, okay I'm just so confused, how"

"Love, don't ask questions, I typically don't get to talk to fans casually because most of the time I am being mobbed, not treated like just a normal guy, which of course I do adore my fans and all the love, but sometimes I just want to talk to a fan as if we were friends, ya know?"

"Of course, it's just crazy because there was a shooti-, nevermind, just kind of a dream come true I guess"

"I'm just an average guy I swear, although people do tell me I am quite funny."

"Haha, well I mean I am a pretty big fan of yours, and you are pretty funny, but I am still so confused, how are you not getting mobbed right now? I'm sure fans know you are staying here, I knew you were going to, Sofia booked this hotel months in advance and we found out you were staying here we were going crazy!"

"Well love, I'm sure many people do know we are here, but because we are kind of a tad bit popular, no one who doesn't have a room is allowed inside, and it is about 3:10 in the morning so many people are asleep"

"OH MY GOD IT'S 3:10???"

"Yeah, ya nut you've been conked over there for a long time" -Sofia

"HAHAHA, conked? Is that some American term for fast asleep? Weird." -Louis

"Of course, you might want to catch up on American terms if you're going to tour the country there Lou..."

She called him Lou, as if they were already friends, and they may as well might be aquaintances because who knows how long they have been sitting here talking while I was asleep

"Yeah it might be a good idea, HEY NEIL C'MON OVER HERE"

Neil, oh my god, he calls Niall that! That means... Niall Horan is literally right behind me

I turn my head and Niall is standing right behind me with his hands on the sofa I'm sitting on and he just smiles all big and goofy and says "Hi!"

I'm so shellshocked that all that comes out of my mouth is a squeak and he just giggles

Sofia then introduced herself, "Hey I'm Sofia, don't bother introducing yourself I know very well who you are and I don't think I'll ever get the chance to talk to you again so I might as well just casually say thank you for saving me, anyway did you order tea for Harry to pick up?"

"Wow very sly way of thanking me, you're welcome babe, and um why didn't anybody tell me Harry was getting tea, I want tea.." -Niall

"Little late to the party there Lou, Harry is getting tea for him, Sofia, and I. You're stranded tea-less with Hazel here because she was asleep when I sat down and told Sofia I was getting tea casually about 3 hours ago" -Louis

Feeling awkward and left out, I join the conversation selfishly because I want to meet Harry, I have a thing for that goof.

"Wait, why has Harry been gone for 3 hours..."

"Well, it's Harry, he either got lost, or is talking to a girl" -Niall

"HA, he probably is snogging the owner of the joint" -Louis

Both the two burst into a pit of laughter, I always knew the rumors of Harry being a girl magnet were true, how could he not be? He's Harry Styles he's basically a god.

"Wait, seriously? Harry seems more genuine then that, are the rumors true about him being a womanizer or whatever?" -Sofia

"I mean not really, we're just having a laugh, Neil and me, don't worry babe, Harry is single and I suppose you are to? Maybe we can set you two up? I mean Harry always wanted to test the idea of datin' a fan." -Louis

"Lou hush, Sofia probably is already taken by somebody, she's gorgeous"

Niall's cheeks turn flaming red, and his eyes widen as he realizes what he just said.

"OOO, Neil, didn't know you felt that way" -Louis

Niall then punches him playfully and the two start whispering and laughing at each other, I glance over at Sofia and she has the biggest smile on her face, she's always had a thing for Niall. It probably made her feel like, I can't even imagine how she feels, but happy is an understatement.

As the two boys I've always dreamed of meeting are goofing off with each other as per usual, I here a giant thud behind me after the sliding doors of the hotel are sensored to open

Then I see Niall fall to the ground holding his stomach in laughter, and Louis throw his head back laughing and burst out "C'MON HARRY, YOU SPILT THE TEA"

I turn my head, and there he is, in a puddle of the tea it took 3 hours to get even though the bakery is probably only a 20 minute walk from the hotel if that, laughing at himself with the biggest smile on his face and his cheeks start to redden.

I couldn't help but giggle, and Sofia had her eyes locked on Niall because his laugh has always been her favorite, I love his laugh as well more then the other boys' laughs, but I just love Harry, always have.

Then Harry tries to stand himself up, and in the process slips a few times on the spilled tea, and shouts;

"Hello loves, enjoy my entrance?!"