Chapter 10

Ever since I hung up with Harry last night, he is all that has been on my mind.

Actually, to be honest, for the past couple of years he has always been on my mind.

But now, it's different, because he is mine. 

Every fan has dreamed of dating their favorite celebrity, or favorite member of a band, yet for 99% it never happens but, for some reason there is always hope is girls eyes that it will happen.

I was never the type of person who hoped and dreamed of a day that he would fall in love with me, because he is Harry Styles, and I am just me. 

I know Harry is a person, but being who he is he could catch any girl on the street if he wanted to. 

And now, he is mine. 

I've been fiddling with my locket for the past couple of hours, not realizing what time it was.

It was about 2:30 in the morning, and I decided I had better get some sleep, but first I wanted to text Harry. 

-"Happy Christmas, miss you tons, can't wait to be in your arms again! Kisses, H"-

Directly after I hit send, I passed out as soon as my head hit the pillow not realizing how tired I actually was. 

At about 6:30 precisley, Sofia was jumping up and down on my bed screaming "HAZEL IT'S CHRISTMAS GET YOUR BUTT OUT OF BED YA BUM"

All I could do was moan, as I had only gotten 4 hours of sleep and it felt as if I had just closed my eyes.

But it was Christmas, so once she had stopped jumping on me and ran downstairs to make brownies for breakfast, our tradition, I threw on Harry's sweatshirt he gave to me, because I missed him a lot, which may be weird, but it still smelled like him, and no girl can resist a boys sweatshirt. 

I threw on some sweatpants as well, slipped into my slippers and stomped downstairs.

My hair was a rats nest of a messy bun, I had no make up on, and I basically looked like a hobo. 

But it was my place, I really could care less at that point. 

Sof and I ate the entire pan of brownies by ourselves, and then decided to head over to her dads for a few hours to open gifts and celebrate with our families. 

My dad and aunt were both there already, and neither Sofia or I were "dressed to impress," as neither of us had changed out of our hobo clothes.

We opened the gifts we had under the tree, talked with everyone, and just hung out for the morning. 

At around 12:15, I got a text from Harry. 

-"Call me ASAP please."-

I was a bit worried, as he has never really been anything but goofy and smiley when he texts me, but of course I listened and stepped outside the door to call him in private.

As the phone stopped ringing, I squeak out a "hello.."

"Good afternoon Hazel, I was just wondering where are you right now?"

The deep sexy voice I just love with no hint of anger or distress sends a sigh of relief, and I reply "At Sof's dads house, why?" 

"Oh no reason, just wondering where my babe is, don't want anybody stealing you from me." he said

"Are you trying to reference your new single?" I said

"I knew there was an upside to dating a fan." He said laughing

"Who said I was a fan?" I said with a coy tone

"The massive amount of one direction merch in your room" he said