Chapter 16

<< Hey guys! Make sure to leave comments and tell me what you think! Love you all! >>

It's been about 2 weeks since the ever so perfect start of the new year. 

Harry and Niall left a few days ago, seeming as they were already in a bunch of trouble with their management because of the delayed trip in Buffalo with us that was only supposed to last about 3 or 4 days.

The band is already working on its fifth album, and its less then 3 weeks from the start of their next tour. 

Sof and I were planning on going until she got hurt..

Her head has been killing her for the last few days now, and advil doesn't ever seem to work. 

Her doctor and I aren't sure she would be able to handle the loud crowds and constant moving of the tour life, at least not for the next couple months. 

The tour of course lasts until October, and starts in February, so we may be able to join them halfway through or maybe before if not right from the start. 

It seems as if Sof has been going downhill lately, she's been cooped up in her room since Niall left, constantly asking for medecine to make the pain of her head go away. 

I've asked her countless times if she wants to go see her doctor, just to make sure something hasn't gone wrong with her healing process, but she says no everytime. 

I went upstairs to go check if she's woken up yet, and found her crying in her bed because of the pain. 

I didn't ask if she wanted to go see someone, I forced her to get in the car and I'll take her. 

Once we arrived at the doctor's office, she had passed out. 

I hadn't even noticed because I was driving.

I started to hyperventilate as I had no idea what was happening. 

I carried her into the office and fell to my knees in tears and screamed for help.

3 or 4 doctors came rushing in and taking her from my hands immediately calling for an ambulance to take her to the hospital for emergency treatment. 

I stayed on the floor, face in my hands sobbing at the fact that yet again I could be losing Sofia, this time, solo. 

20 minutes had gone by and the ambulance had come and gone to take Sofia to the hospital, but I was having such a bad anxiety attack I wasn't able to drive, so a few doctors and nurses were trying to comfort me on the floor of the waiting room. 

Once they had finally gotten me to calm down enough to drive myself to the hospital, they walked me out to my car, and a nurse practioner came with me just to make sure I don't hurt myself. 

The second I saw the ambulance parked sideways outside the doors of the emergency room, doors wide open I broke down in my seat, tears streaming down my face and I couldn't catch my breath. 

In that moment, it seems as if my world had stopped, but I kept moving, I sprinted through the doors screaming for my best friend. 

A doctor told me that she was having emergency CPR as she was not responding. 

Yet again, I fell to my knees. 

I don't think I have ever been so scared in my life, the last time I was here I knew Sofia was alright I just didn't know if she would remember me, scary nonetheless but nothing compared to the feeling that I might lose her all together. 

I knew I should've taken her to the hospital, I knew it. 

This is all my fault. 

My heart races on the hospital floor, hands grasping my hair in the midst of my tears. 

The world was in slow motion, spinning, the lights and sounds drowned in the sound of my heart beating as my worst nightmare has come true yet again, this time not with my mom, but my bestfriend. 

Alone, stranded on the hospital floor, even in the midst of the chaos I was still alone. 

The only thing I could hear was the sound of my heart, the only thing I could see was the blurred version of the world through my tears, and the only thing I could think of was my best friend

I once thought wishes on shooting stars do come true... but maybe not.