Chapter 17

3 hours go by.

I sat on the hospital floor, my back pressed up against the wall, hands holding my face and catching the tears that continuously fall down. 

Waiting. 

Sofia had gone under cardiac arrest due to disconnection from her brain to heart due to fluid or something, I could barely hear the doctors, because I was crying so hard when they told me. 

They said her condition was one of the rarest, and most unlikely they've ever seen, and that it was so severe because of the amount of time her brain was under so much fluid. 

If only I took her in just 2 or 3 days ago when I wanted to. 

This is all my fault. 

So much has happened in the past 3 months. 

Sofia and I have been bestfriends since what feels like the beginning of time, and we've both had this strange love affair with a boyband for 4 and a half years now. 

When we went to see them in concert, we both dressed super cute because we were close to the stage, typical girls of course. 

The moment I saw Harry, and she saw Niall was a moment we'd both never forget. 

That night was magical, they perform so well live together, which makes me so angry when people say they aren't talented. 

I saw a shooting star that night, and placed a wish I will never reveal to anyone, and I solemly believed it would come true, little girl mindset of course. 

Maybe it will, maybe it has. I'm not quite sure.

But I am the moment I saw that curly haired goof falling through the sliding glass doors of the hotel, spilling coffee everywhere, was the moment my world flipped. 

The first time I'd seen him, really seen him. 

My heart melted that night, and I could have never guessed that Harry would become the most amazing thing to have ever fallen, literally, into my life. 

Sofia and Niall are the cutest, most cliche couple as well. 

They are easily 10 times more "cliche couple" then Harry and I are, and I say this with love for the both of them. 

Niall has become one of my best friends of all time. 

Harry has become the love of my life. 

In a matter of 3 months we've become like a little famiy. 

It feels as if Sofia and I couldn't have had it better..

I couldn't have made it through anything in my life without her by my side. 

Losing my mom was the most tragic thing a little girl could ever imagine, to an incompetent disease that takes the most loving people out of our world in the most inconvient of times. 

Of course, no time is convienet for someone to lose someone they love. 

If Sofia wasn't there, I'm not sure I would be here right now. 

She's the bestfriend a girl could ask for. 

From the day I met her, she's been by my side through thick and thin. I talk to her about anything and everything: school, boys, unicorns, leprachauns, boyband infatuations, songs, music, etc etc. 

She is my sister. 

Being an only child, growing up without a mom, she's become the biggest and most important influence in my life.