Chapter 5

*In the room* 

"I think it's safe to go outside, she obviously saw it"-Sofia

"Wait, come here." -Niall

He was sitting on the edge of the bed, and as his words slipped out he stood up and stared into her eyes, as if he had some deep thought he wanted to tell her.

"What's wrong?" -Sofia

She slowly glides her feet closer to him, and as soon as she gets close enough Niall threw his arms around her and held her as tight as he could. Spinning her around a few times, and kissed her cheek.

"Nothing now, absolutely nothing." -Niall

"You're literally the sweetest thing in the world" - Sofia

"I beg to differ, because you got my attention within a day, I don't think anyone can top you as of right now." -Niall

"Wow someone is defensive" -Sofia

He stood there for a few minutes just holding her, and swaying from side to side. 

*Outside the room*

As Harry slowly unwrapped his arms just enough so he could see me, I thought he was going to kiss me.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to kiss Harry Styles, but I just feel like everything is moving so fast that if I let myself fall, I'm just going to get hurt

As he leans his head in, cocked to one side, I just throw my arms around his neck and hold him, tightly. 

"How do you make me smile this much, I have hardly spent any time with you" I whisper

"Well, I do have a pull on people, they typically just love me. I must be hot or something"- he says with a coy tone.

I just giggle to myself. 

Once again I pull back and look into his deep green eyes and shake my head slightly as I turn around, starting to push the door open

Harry then suddenly wraps his arms around my waist from behind and kisses me on the cheek, I giggle and kiss his cheek right back because I couldn't help myself, he is way too adorable.

I take my hand off the handle, because I thought of something to bring up really quick before we go back inside to Niall and Sofia, plus they are probably enjoying the alone time as well.

"I have a question..." I say quietly trailing off

"Yes love?" - He repsonds concerned

"What are we? We just met a day and a half ago, how could you possibly be interested in me like that, you could do much better. You know we can always be just friends, you don't have to pity me." I say turning my eyes away from his glance

He takes my hands and wraps them around him and pulls me in close. 

"Listen to me, I only have a few more days here. Time is only a matter of numbers, I don't really pay much attention to it. All I know is, you told me your dreams were coming true when you met a few of my best mates and I. I also heard from a little birdy that you have always had a thing for me. Now love, how could I not jump at the chance to make you feel special? You are absolutely beautiful, sweet, funny, genuine, and an overall easy person to talk to. I feel like you were meant to be sitting in that lobby, not to be cliche or anything. Look this probably doesn't make much sense. But I like you, and I want to do something about it."

He starts swaying me back and forth, and moves my hair from my face, and starts singing "the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed."

I just shake my head in disbelief with the biggest grin on my face, he's just way too sweet.