Chapter 7

I wake up to harry resting his head on my shoulder, arms still tightly wrapped around me as we lay, legs entwined on the tour bus couch.

His curls gently falling perfectly even in his midst of slumber.

In just 16 hours, he's leaving.

That's all I can think about.

What's going to happen?

I unentangle myself just enough to not wake him.

And I walk outside the tour bus and just start to walk around aimlessly.

Just 4 days ago, I watched these boys on stage. Now I just fell asleep in the arms of one?

How in the world did this happen, its just unreal.

I've never been able to impress a guy in my life, yet one may actually like me in a matter of a few days.

Not just someone but one of the biggest stars on the planet at the moment?

My wish on that shooting star was too unrealistic to come true, how could something like this have happened?

I didn't ask for Harry Styles to be mine, I didn't ask to meet One Direction, but yet my wish is coming true.

Crazy but I do know one thing, I'll never tell anyone what wish I made on that particular star because I will never risk the chance of it coming true.

Sofia walked out of the tour bus right in the middle of my thought process as usual, and hugged me and whiskered in my ear "we're dating, he asked me out last night just before we went to sleep"

All I could do was squeeze her tight and say "I'm so happy for you" because it is very true.

I couldn't be happier for her.

She explained everything that happened last night with her and Niall and I told her everything that happened with Harry and I.

We both had giant smiles plastered on our faces, although Harry and I are not official. But hey, I'm not complaining.

We decided to both climb back in with our boys because we don't have too much time left.

I slide back onto the surprisingly big tour bus couch with the curly haired goofball.

I turn to face him and just slide my head in his shoulder and hold him tighter then I thought I could.

He wakes up to push me back blushing.

"Good morning beautiful"

"Hehe good morning curly sue"

"Hey watch the funny nicknames" - he said jokingly.

He then pulled me back in and squeezed me, I thought I was going to pop.

I then decided, you know what I better bring this up.

"Harry you're leaving in a matter of hours, what's going to happen?" I speak up.

"Well, to be honest I don't really know, I guess that's up to you." He says

"Well I'm not quite sure where I even stand with you, let alone discuss what is going to happen in the future."

"Well love, I like you. I do, and I'm sorry I haven't made that clear enough for you. But I know this isn't even near as great as I can make it, but better late then never. Hazel, please do me the most amazing pleasure of being mine so I can be possessive of the most amazing girl in the world."

"Aw Harry of course I will."

I couldn't believe it, we're dating, and he asked me in the most unexpected but ridiculously adorable way possible.

I am dating Harry Styles

Right as I pulled him in for a hug Sofia and Niall came walking up from the back, arms around each other and plopped next to us.

"Crazy" Niall said.

"No, not crazy just the best 4 days of my life"

15 hours left.

<< sorry its so short loves!! I just needed to make the relationships official so that way I can add to the storyline more dramatically in chapters to come! Plus the last chapter was very dramatic, I needed a happy, light chapter to balance it, I hope you liked it. :(>>