Chapter 8

4 days.

15 hours left.

And I am now dating Harry Styles.

Yes, 4 days is soon, yet nobody understands that they are very busy, its not like we has all the time in the world.

My mom always told me, when you feel its right, you know. Her and my father dated for 2 weeks, he proposed, and they were married for 20 amazing years until death did them apart.

So, with making my point. I trust my feelings, and I like Harry.

I was sitting in his arms in the midst of thinking this but he had already fell right back asleep on my shoulder, arms wrapped around my waist.

Our relationship is perfect to me, because it happened in the blink of an eye and he filled my heart immediately.

The way we can talk for hours on end, the way he genuinely cares and makes an effort to constantly keep a smile on my face.

I haven't gotten much sleep these psst 4 days either, most spent with this curly haired goof.

If anyone decides they want to rip on my relationship, I might as well not listen because I know its right, and I trust my feelings for him.

I always have to convince myself of things, its just how my life is without my mom, just trust my instincts.

Sofia had gotten up to make coffee for us 3 who are awake, although she made a fourth just in case Harry did wake up.

I decided to bring up the whole quickness of both of our relationships up to Niall and Sof.

"Isn't crazy that we met, were interested in, and now are in relationships in a matter of four days?" I speak up

"To be quite honest, its been like 8 days because of the little amount of sleep" Sofia says

"To give a more serious answer, with mine and Harry's jobs its very difficult to form a relationship, and 4 days in one place does not come around often. Plus, we both like you two very much we had to just snag you up while we had the chance. Hasn't anybody ever told you everything happens for a reason?"

My moms voice starts to echo in my ears as his last line fades off from his lips.

"Yeah actually, a little birdy told me." I speak up, smiling into my chest, holding the necklace in which her fingerprint is engraved into.

"Babe, I know you too well. You tend to overthink things, just listen. Do you like Harry?"

"Yes." I say

"Then why does it matter? You don't have to spend endless amounts of time where you have to wonder if he likes you or if he likes someone else or if he'll ever be yours because now he is!"

I feel him squeezing me super hard and then a kiss on the side of my cheek.

"Well good morning" I say smiling at him.

"I've been up for ages, just listening of course but I agree with Sofia, I am yours and you don't have to worry. I'm a good boy" he says, winking at Niall as he bursts into a fit of laughter.

Nialls laugh is the most contagious I have ever heard in my life, its crazy. You can't not laugh when you hear it, and Harry is just the biggest goof and the inflexions in his voice are quite smile worthy, not going to lie.

We all just sat on the tour bus, goofing around for a few hours when Paul, their head security guard, came in to let us know that we only have 10 hours until they have to depart home for the holidays.