Chapter 9

Its been 2 weeks since I've seen Harry.

2 weeks since I started dating Harry.

But he hasn't failed to be the best boyfriend in the entire world.

For Christmas, he's sent me a gift everyday since we parted ways. He's off in England with his family, and I'm here in Buffalo. Yet, he manages to get a new gift to me day by day.

Each gift has a number of days on the top, representing the number of days we've been together.

It is Christmas Eve today, Louis' birthday so I didn't expect to here from him or receive a present.

But I was very much wrong.

At 4 pm, Sofia and I got a knock on our apartment door.

We had just moved into the apartment because we bought a lease for the second semester of the school year, although that was before we knew that we were taking the semester off.

However, Harry's present had arrived.

The past 2 weeks his presents have been cheesy but meaningful. He has gotten me roses, chocolates, bracelets, some of his CDs, a signed poster as a joke, FIFA games, and more.

All simple but meaningful.

This present was different.

It was a locket inside of a cutely, but terribly wrapped gift box.

I had absolutely every intention of opening the locket, but I read the engraved note on the back first:

"She is always with you and will love you forever"

Inside the locket was a picture of my mom, and then a picture of both of us when I was a baby.

The pictures were engraved into the necklace so it would never ruin.

I couldn't even believe it, because this was the most thoughtful, sentimental, generous, and possibly best present I've ever received besides the tickets that allowed ne to meet this boy.

I had only mentioned my mom once, briefly and it wasn't even point blank.

I just said something she had said to me at that concert when I lost my cool for a few moments, but I guess he fished his way into finding out I had lost her.

Crazy how much this boy cares.

I broke down into tears as Sofia came up to me and asked me what today's box brought.

When she saw it she began to cry as well because she knows how perfect of a gift it was to me, and this also told me that she had know idea of his intention either.

Her and Niall facetime every night before both of them go to sleep, he treats her right. I don't feel bad about Harry's romantic gestures because she is happy.

But this wasn't just a gesture, it was perfect.

Right as Sofia was putting it around my neck, Harry called for facetime.

I picked up my phone and he immediately noticed the tears falling down my cheeks and his face drooped.

But then his eyes rose and cheeks began to turn red as he noticed that I was wearing his gift.

Noticing his expression change as he made the realization, I just said:

"It's perfect, you're perfect. Thank you."

"Happy Christmas babe, I hope this Christmas you are happy because that is all I care about now." He says looking directly at me, through the screen of course

"With you how could I not be" I smile and look down blushing

In 2 weeks this boy is managing to make me happier then I ever have been.

Some say that you can't fall in love in a matter of weeks, that it takes months or years.

But I believe it takes a moment. I don't know if it is this moment, but I know that it is bound to happen.

My mom and dad were married in two weeks and their relationship lasted a beautiful 20 years until death did them part.

I will always believe that falling in love is a certain moment between couples, not a year long process.

We facetimed until 6 when he said he was so exhausted he couldn't stay up any longer because he was so tired.

England is 5 or so or maybe more hours ahead of where I was.

I don't keep track of time, as I have said.

Just before he ended the call he said "Hazel, I don't know when, and I don't know how hard, but I'm going to fall for you. I feel it, and I can't help it. All I know is that the sound of your voice and just you makes me the happiest guy, and the fact that you appreciate my music as much as my fans do makes you absolutely unexplainably perfect. I can't believe you settled for a goof like me, but I won't make you regret it I promise, Merry Christmas." He smiled and ended it before I could respond.

But I responded to the black screen of my phone with "I'm falling for you to"

I fiddled with my necklace all night, and just thought about how amazing this boy actually is.

I have fantasized about what it would be like to date one of the boys who I had posters all over my walls of, now I am.

I appreciate his music just as much as the rest of his fans, because I was probably the biggest fan in my area. I know every song, and all the facts.

Harry does know I know all the songs, and he knows mg favorite song but I've never told him how "obsessed" I was with them.

I don't particularly even like the word obsessed because it is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated in my opinion.

But, there will come a day when I'll joke about it with him.

All I know is, it is already the best Christmas I have had in years.

Niall and Sofia are still face timing as I walked into our room, just sending kissy faces to each other and saying the cheesiest things to each other which I couldn't help but glare at her for.

What couples say "you're the apple to my pie"

No Sof, no I love you but come on.

Obviously I didn't say that because I am beyond happy for her, but its just funny how different our relationships are.

Their relationship can be described as a giant cheeseball, and mine and Harry's is like one from the movies.

Then I stopped and realized that it was only Christmas Eve, and knowing Harry he had something big planned for tomorrow.

How could he top this present? I don't know, but I guess I'll find out tomorrow.