intro.

Kim HyunjinAge: 18Kim Hyunjin, the school bully

Kim Hyunjin
Age: 18
Kim Hyunjin, the school bully. Her, and her associates terrorize all students who didn't meet their "standards." They especially toyed with the lgbt+ community, including the Jeon Heejin who was out of the closet. You name it, they did it everything from knocking over her books to beating her up. The gang didn't fancy the idea of students being gay, and it's been like that ever since the start.

Hyunjin especially disliked the idea. She was the one to constantly beat up Heejin and make her life a living hell. She never understood why she did it, she was just convinced she hated Heejin. But, a little part of her had always thought of how perfect Heejin was, she kept it in the back of her mind and tried to cover it up. A little part of her hurted whenever she saw Heejin bruised and bloody, but as always she would brush it off and do it again.

 A little part of her hurted whenever she saw Heejin bruised and bloody, but as always she would brush it off and do it again

Jeon Heejin
Age:18
Jeon Heejin, who has been the victim of bullying only for preferring girls over guys. It had been going on since the start of high school and never stopped. On good days she would come home just having her books knocked down, on bad days she would've been called a fag multiple times and gain a few new bruises on her milky skin. She didn't mind it, she would always act happy to cover it up, but in fact she felt a little more shattered ever day. At least she had her friends by her side, Haseul acting like her guardian when they abandoned her, Jiwoo and Yerim making up her little joy in life.

Everyday her eyes would be met with none other then Kim Hyunjin. She hated that girl, no that creature with every ounce of her body. The bitch that made her life a living hell. She wanted Hyunjin to suffer as much as she does. Heejin had always thought of Hyunjin as the scum of the Earth, the very attractive scumbag.

Cigarette
Where Kim Hyunjin, the schools bully, falls for none other then her victim Jeon Heejin.

hi👋 This the first story I've ever written so apologies in advance if it's shitty. enjoy?

||started||
April 25, 2020
||ended||
June 9, 2020