nine.

Third Person POV
⚠︎︎

As the week went on, Hyunjin felt worse and worse. She thought it was a one day thing, but obviously it wasn't. Every now and then she would stick the tip of her lit cigarette on her arm, even to the point where blood was visible. She needed help. But she had nobody to turn too, she couldn't even tell Hyeju. Hyeju refuses to talk to her ever since she found out Hyunjin was still with Youngho.

"What a bitch move, Son Hyeju," Hyunjin thought to herself. Hyunjin laid on the schools rooftop missing all her morning classes. To the side of her was an empty pack of cigarettes, she had smoked the whole pack in less then half a day. Hyunjin felt disgusting.

Hyunjin sat at the side of the building. She closed her eyes and let the cool air brush against her face, as an attempt of keeping herself from crying. She felt as if she was a burden to society, to her father, even to her dead mother. She took a whiff of the cold air and collected herself. It was a sunny day, everything was seemingly perfect. But the only to catch her eye was the girl sitting on the track.

Jeon Heejin. She was sitting on the track, hugging her legs. Doing the same exact thing Hyunjin was doing, letting the wind brush against her face. Heejin looked perfect. She couldn't take her eyes off the girl, and she didn't know why. Hyunjin must've been staring for minutes, thank god nobody was in the area. Her beauty completely mesmerized Hyunjin. She was in a complete trance.

"There you fucking are," a voice spoke. Hyunjin's was taken aback. She looked at the owner of the voice. It was Youngho, he was fuming.
"What the fuck are you doing here? I've been alone the whole morning, people are gonna start thinking you broke up with me," he said trying to hold back his anger.
"Sorry," Hyunjin spoke while getting off the side.
"Tell me Hyunjin, why are you avoiding me?" He asked bending down to Hyunjin height. "You don't even come over anymore."
"I-I didn't feel like it," Hyunjin said, backing up to the edge.
"I'm your boyfriend, how can you not feel like it," he said cornering Hyunjin. A smirk crept up his lips.
It was obvious how uncomfortable Hyunjin was, but Youngho kept moving his head forward until their lips met. Hyunjin tried to escape but his arms encircled her, and she couldn't budge. She went to the last resort, Hyunjin lifted her leg and kicked in between his pants. Youngho immediately backed away.
"WHAT THE FUCKS YOUR PROBLEM," he groaned out. "Aish, You fucking bitch," he mumbled while leaving.

Hyunjin sat back on the edge. She lowered her head as tears fell down. She couldn't comprehend what just happened. Soft sniffles turned into a full on sob. She cried her eyes out. She cried about everything that had happened the past week. She felt even worse the she had felt before. She had nobody to comfort her, nobody to guide her during these times. Or so she thought. Little did Hyunjin know, Heejin had saw everything that had happened.

Heejin had impeccable eyesight. She saw every little thing that had just happened. She could see the tears falling down Hyunjin's eyes. She felt bad for the latter, even though she'd been bullied by the girl she still thought Hyunjin deserved better than a bitch that was desperate for her body. Heejin didn't do anything though, how could she? As the bell chimed, she got up and started to walk to her next class.

*Time-skip to afterschool*

It was the last day of detention. Heejin silently walked to the room trying to keep her head down. The room was empty, except for Ms. Park. She was on her phone screaming at a girl named Chaeyoung to turn off the stove. She ended the call seeing Heejin sitting at her desk. Shortly after, Hyunjin came in.

They were instructed to clean the room, as Ms. Park needed to go to a meeting. So they did. Heejin silently wiped the windows. Hyunjin mopped the floor. Sniffles started to fill the room. Heejin turned around to see Hyunjin holding the mop with her head down. There was a slight jab into Heejin's heart seeing the latter in a vulnerable state. She walked up to the latter and gave her a handkerchief, the same o she had received when she was in a vulnerable state.

Hyunjin looked at the handkerchief, there was the same bunny design on it. Slight joy crossed Hyunjin's heart knowing she had kept it all this time. But she wasn't gonna take it, that would ruin her image.
"Get away from me you f-f*g, I d-don't want your bullshit," Hyunjin sniffled out pushing Heejin away.
Heejin scoffed "Bitch as always," she whispered. Unfortunately, Hyunjin heard and immediately gripped onto her collar. At this point, Hyunjin's emotions were all around the place, and she couldn't control them anymore.
"The fuck did you say, you fucking dumbass," Hyunjin whispered, a little part of her hurt while spitting out the words. Heejin didn't answer.
"Answer you f*ggot," Hyunjin said now look directly into Heejins eyes. Heejin didn't look away, her blood started to boil hearing how insensitive the latter was
"You don't fucking scare me Kim Hyunjin, all you are is an insecure bitch," she said looking directly at Hyunjin. Hyunjin let go of Heejin and walked back to the mop. She didn't know what hurt more, the fact that she was called an insecure bitch, or the fact that it was true. Hyunjin built up walls to prevent her from ever getting hurt like she did when her mother killed herself. It had seemed as if Heejin had just broke down one of them, like it was nothing.

The rest of the afternoon was silent. Not even a single word was spoken. "Insecure bitch," the words ran throughout Hyunjin's head. She sneeringly looked at Heejin, who was wiping down the window. The setting sun hit Heejin's fair complexion. Hyunjin looked at the girl trying not to make it obvious.

*dugeun*
*dugeun*
*dugeun*

Hyunjin really couldn't help herself. Her heart was beating like never before. She had never felt this way in her whole life, not even with Youngho. The realization hit Hyunjin that she had been staring and she quickly looked away. Ah shit, here we go again.

-
it's might get interesting from here on :0
aNd iM goNna bE hoNesT, I'm still trying to decide whether I want a happy ending or a sad ending bc I didn't plot this shit out. But that's smth I'm gonna worry abt it when the ending is near.

vote please 🥺