outro.

Third Person POV

Hyunjin slowly looked up after the ringing went down. Her heart was racing.

She saw Youngho's hand reach to his back, blood stained all over them. He turned around to face Hyunjin, still aiming the gun.

He said nothing. The blood started gushing out his back and dripping to the floor. He didn't look the slightest bit dazed. He turned to Hyunjin and smiled.

Hyunjin watched as he pulled the trigger back, and shot. The loud ringing sound resurfaced. Hyunjin watched the bullet pierce threw Heejin's stomach. Ever so slowly, Youngho walked to the side and sat down.

Hyunjin walked over to Heejin, still in a state of shock.

"H-Heejin?" Hyunjin stuttered, now on her knees.

Heejin started violently coughing. She coughed until blood spewed out her mouth. Hyunjin watched in complete horror, she couldn't do anything, she didn't know what to do.

"No," Hyunjin said, now trying to wipe the blood off Heejin's face. She felt tears start run down her cheek

"No. Don't leave me, please don't go," Hyunjin muttered out. "Heejin don't go. I can't live without you. Please don't go."

No response. Heejin sat in the chair, and spat out the blood. She looked at Hyunjin, and with all her energy, ran her fingers through the girls hair. It hurt even more seeing Hyunjin cry.

"Don't cry," Heejin forced out. She herself started to cry. She didn't want to go, but deep down, she knew she was slowly leaving.

"I love you, ok?" Heejin said, her hand placed on Hyunjin's cheek. "It's not your fault."

Hyunjin instantly bursted out. She nodded her head and held Heejin's hand.

"I love you too. Please stay," Hyunjin said. Seconds later, paramedics came rushing down.

Hyunjin sat in the emergency room, waiting to find out if Heejin was ok. She was covered in blood, but that was the least of her problems. She needed Heejin to be ok.

Minutes later, Haseul and a crying Yeojin came rushing in.

"What the fuck happened?" Haseul asked, sitting next to Hyunjin.

"I-" Hyunjin started to say, but stopped when she started crying once again. She was worried out of her mind.

Hyunjin explained the whole situation to Haseul and Yeojin. Haseul was trying to be as calm as she could, breathing in and out. Yeojin was becoming a complete mess.

"Unnie? She's going to be ok? Right?" Yeojin asked.

"I... I don't know," Hyunjin responded. Hyunjin knew how uncertain it was, she knew there was a big chance Heejin wouldn't make it.

They stayed there all night, waiting for some type of answer. The sun had just started to come up when one of the doctors called them in.

They stood outside the operation room, waiting anxiously for the verdict. Hyunjin heart was pounding.

They listened to the one of them talk. Finally, a tear fell from Hyunjin's eye.

One Year Later

It was Winter once again. Hyunjin stood alone on the docks, where she first confessed to Heejin. In her hand, she twirled a single cigarette.

She looked at the empty space beside her, and sighed. She sat down on the docks, letting her legs hang off the edge. She let the salty air blow against her face.

Hyunjin watched sunset, reminiscing about all their past times together. She had since forgiven herself for the past.

A smile crept up Hyunjin's lips as she felt a pair of arms wrap around her shoulders. Automatically, she knew who it was. She quickly turned around, and pecked the person right on the lips.

Hyunjin turned her head up to meet their eyes. The only person she'd ever care about, the person that meant the world to her, Jeon Heejin.

"You're not cold?" Heejin asked, cupping Hyunjin's face.

"No," Hyunjin said, stealing a kiss once again.

"We should go, it's late," Heejin said, gesturing for Hyunjin's to get up.

"Fine," Hyunjin said as she got up.

Before she started walking, she took one good look at the cigarette, then back at Heejin. Hyunjin rolled the cigarette through her fingers. Finally, she tossed it into the ocean and watched it sink lower and lower.

She turned her gaze back towards Heejin, and reached for the girls hand.

"I love you," Hyunjin said.

"I love you too," Heejin responded, patting the top of Hyunjin's head.

The two slowly walked off the docks, hand in hand. Hyunjin silently listening to Heejin talking about everything that came into her mind.

"How I wish to spend the rest of my life with you, and all future life's. Right here, with you,"

-

AND SCENE.

It's done.
I would like to say thank you to everyone who's read this 'book'. And a very big thank you to those who have been here since day one, giving this story a chance, also to those who have commented and voted on all these chapters. :)
I would love to hear what you guys thought about this story as well, so if you want, comment and tell me.

join me for my next story that's already up-
Daddy Issues || 2jin
Same updating schedule as always, new chapter every Monday to Saturday, maybe Sundays.

Once again, thank you it's been real. 💖