twenty.

Third Person POV

Hyunjin woke up and immediately felt the after effects of last night. Heejin was laying right on top of her, softly snoring. Hyunjin carefully took the girl off, making sure not to wake her up. The moment she got up, a stinging pain shot all throughout her back.

The second she got into the bathroom, she checked her back. Scratches, there seemed to be dozens of them the trailing down her back. Of course, it was from last night. Hyunjin shivered at the thought.
"It's not rape right? She gave consent," Hyunjin thought. To nobody's surprise, a line of purple bruise like marks ran over her neck. 

Heejin woke up feeling like her head was gonna burst open. The second she sat up, she felt her stomach begin to turn. Bathing into the bathroom she knelt down at the toilet and threw up. After, she sat on the bathroom floor holding her head down.
"Are you...ok?" Hyunjin said squatting down to her level.
Heejin nodded "yes" but it was clear she wasn't. She attempted to get up, but the second she tried her legs gave out. She was sore.

"Sorry," Hyunjin said as she wiped the latter's face with a cold towel.
"For what?" Heejin asked.
"Last nigh-," Hyunjin started to say but was interrupted.
"Why? It's not like you did anything wrong," Heejin interrupted.
"Oh," Hyunjin said, a bit red from embarrassment. Hyunjin then carried the girl to the vanity top and placed her on it.
"Open," Hyunjin said, holding a toothbrush with toothpaste on it. Heejin didn't bother arguing and followed.

"Get on," Hyunjin said gesturing for Heejin to get onto her back.
A big smile plastered onto Heejin's face as she was carried to the living room and placed onto the couch. Heejin sat there, using her phone as a mirror to check the damage done on her neck. It was bad, and she knew it wouldn't go away any time soon. Heejin let out a loud groan and laid down.

Heejin stumbled her way over to the kitchen, where Hyunjin was cooking. She walked over to the girl and tightly hugged her from behind, and repeatedly banged her head onto the latter's back. After her little tantrum, she squeezed her way into the front of Hyunjin laying her head onto the girls chest.
"What are you doing?" Hyunjin asked trying to keep cooking.
"I missed you," Heejin said closing her eyes.
"Huh? What?" Hyunjin said laughing a bit "You know how weird that sounds?" Hyunjin asked.
"You've seen every part of me, I have nothing left to hide, Hyunjin-ssi," Heejin said.
Hyunjin scoffed, and snaked one of her arms around the top of Heejin's shoulder.

"Ramen?" Heejin exclaimed "You spent all this time cooking ramen?" She asked, looking at the bowl infront of her.
"There's literally nothing in the fridge, the fuck did you expect," Hyunjin said stuffing ramen into her mouth. "Plus, ramens the best hangover food," Hyunjin continued.

The two are in silence, every now and then Hyunjin would glance at Heejin waiting for someone to address the elephant in the room. Finally, Hyunjin broke the silence.
"So, are we're a thing," Hyunjin asked slightly clenching her jaw.
Heejin put down her chopsticks and looked at the girl "Yeah right, because it's every girls dream to date someone that's already in a relationship," she said.
"I'll end it with him if that's the only way for you to say yes," Hyunjin said, knowing that would be a bad idea, but she didn't care.
Silence. Heejin stared at the ramen contemplating the decision, it probably would've been better to say 'no' for long term, but she didn't consider it.
"Ok, then it's day one," Heejin said, still looking at her food.
"Day one," Hyunjin whispered to herself, a big smile on her lips.

-
I procrastinated for so long while writing this chapter kajxsndjka

☆ -> ★ vote please :)