twenty six.

Third Person POV

Hyunjin woke up at the first show of sunlight. She didn't want to see Heejin wake up.
"Please wait for me," she whispered as she ran her fingers through the sleeping girls hair.
Quickly, she put on her uniform, leaving her hoodie on the desk and walked out the door.

"Unnie, where are you going?" The voice from behind Hyunjin said.
Turning around, she realized it was Yeojin, just sitting there eating her breakfast.

"... I have something to do," Hyunjin lied "A-and if Heejin asks where, don't say anything, ok?"

Yeojin tilted her head a bit and squinted her eyes at the girl.
"Ok," she finally said as she returned her focus onto her food.

Hyunjin walked to the only other place she knew, school the rooftop to be exact. Sitting on the rooftop, she watched as cars passed by and people started entering the school.

"What are you doing here this early?" A voice interrupted her.

She automatically recognized the voice, Youngho. Turning around, she saw as he lit a up a cigarette and shove it into his mouth. He sat right next to her. Hyunjin noticed how worn out he looked, messy hair, pale skin, and boney.

"Stop smoking, you look disgusting," Hyunjin said as she inched away from him.

"You're one to talk," Youngho responded as he inhaled the smoke. "So, you broke up with the f*ggot?"

"N-no," Hyunjin stuttered as she further backed away "Honestly, I don't want t-,"

She stopped when she felt Youngho's eyes pierce at her.
"You are going too right? I-I mean I didn't get onto y knees for nothing right?" Youngho said slightly laughing like a maniac.

⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎
Hyunjin stayed quiet as she watched in fear, she watched as he laughed until he put his head down. She watched him take out the burning cigarette from his mouth and twirl it around her fingers, and place the burning tip to his forearm. Her eyes widened as he pushed it further into his skin, to the point where blood slowly poured out.

"S-stop," Hyunjin stuttered as she swiped the cigarette away and put it out. She was trembling.

"You'll do it now, right?" Youngho laughed out, while he held his head.

Hyunjin was silent for a moment, still in complete shock. She nodded her head with her eyes glued on Youngho's forearm.

"Good girl," Youngho whispered before he began to leave. (A/N: I'm also diSguSted)

Hyunjin was disgusted. She knew he wasn't right it the head. She felt as if her heart was palpitating. Gripping onto the stair rail, she slowly walked down the staircase.

She sat through her morning classes, all while not saying a word. Every now and then she felt her eye twitch. Her head was spinning.
"No other choice," she thought to herself.

She didn't eat lunch. Instead she sat alone on the rooftop with her head looking at the grey, cloudy sky. It was in-fact a really could day, but Hyunjin wore nothing more then her school uniform.

Hyunjin was interrupted when she felt a head lean onto her shoulder. Without even looking, she knew it was Heejin's. Still, not a word came out of her mouth.

"You're not cold?" Heejin asked, to which Hyunjin only shook her head. "You should've waited for me, I mean it's our anniver-,"