twenty four.

Third Person POV

*TimeSkip to a Week Later*

The pair walked to school in complete silence. Hyunjin was in a complete daze, she couldn't think straight anymore. She had expected something to happen in the past week, but nothing. Hyunjin hadn't even heard from Youngho, in fact nobody had.
"Hyunjin?...Hyunjin? Hellooo?" Heejin said, waving her hand in-front of Hyunjin's face.
Hyunjin immediately snapped out of her trance and looked at the girl.
"Are you ok?" Heejin asked, slightly concerned.
"Yeah, I'm fine," Hyunjin said, forcing out a smile.

The second Hyunjin's first class started, her phone buzzed. The messenger, Suh Youngho.
"Of course he'd text me now," Hyunjin mumbled.
She quietly scoffed as she opened the text, it simply read "roof."
Hyunjin stood up and made her way out of the class, and to the rooftop.

She opened the door to the roof, and was greeted with Youngho sitting on the edge. He quickly turned his head as he heard the door slam shut.
"Finally," he mumbled as he walked up to the girl.
"How are you?" He asked, offering her a cigarette.
"Cut the bullshit, what the fuck do you want," Hyunjin said, grabbing a cigarette. She twirled the cigarette around in her fingers.
Youngho looked at the girl, he put out his cigarette and fell to his knees. He lowered his head and grasped onto Hyunjin's hand.
"Take me back," he said, his voice slightly shaking "P-please," he said.
Hyunjin looked down, half of her in shock.
"Get up," she mumbled.
"Hyunjin, I really feel like I'm going insane, y-you know I have nobody else," Youngho said, still on his knees with his head down. "I really don't know what I'm gonna do," he said.
Hyunjin looked to her side, feeling guilty as ever. A part of Hyunjin knew how selfish she was being, just cutting him off for no reason, and for what? Her own pleasure.
"H-Hyunjin, I'm really losing my mind," Youngho said. "P-please comeback. I know I fucked up, but I-I'll change," he said.
Hyunjin was completely blinded to the actions he had already done during the breakup. All she knew was what she heard now.
"Hyunjin I'm being serious, I feel like I'm gonna kill myself or somebody else, take me back. Ok?" Youngho said, still on his knees.
Hyunjin looked down, then up to the sky.
"You're fucking kidding," she thought to herself. She already knew what he meant by somebody else, Heejin of course. She wouldn't let that happen, she couldn't let that happen.
She took a deep breath in,
"Fine," she said. In that moment, she felt her heart shatter. Tears uncontrollably fell from her eyes.
"Really?" Youngho said, shooting to his feet.

He pulled her into a tight embrace. It only made Hyunjin cry more.
"You'll break up with her, right?" Youngho asked.
Hyunjin couldn't bring herself to say the words out, she could only nod.
"J-just g-give m-me a d-day," she said, her voice shaking.

Hyunjin pulled Youngho off of her,
"You should go to class, or something," she said, not looking at him.
Youngho hummed in response, and walked to the door. A little smile formed on his lips as he walked down the stairs.
Hyunjin, on the other hand, completely broke down. She regretted it, she completely regretted it.
"F-for H-Heejin, r-right?" She quietly said, trying to cheer herself up.

After about an hour, she collected herself and stood up.
"One day, one fucking day," she mumbled, again twirling the cigarette in her fingers. She snapped the cigarette in half and threw in to the ground. She laid her back down to the wall and silently started sobbing again.

-
:0 lMaO iM sOrrY 😔

vote :(