one.

Heejin's POV

A girl appeared from the light, dressed in a white blouse with black pants. She had long black hair, her skin silky white. She suddenly grabbed my hand and started to lean closer, and closer, and closer...

*smack*

"JEON HEEJIN GET UP YOUR GONNA BE LATE," Haseul yelled while smacking me with a pillow as I covered my face. She told me Jiwoo and Yerim were already waiting for me as she left the room.
"Aish, it was just a dream," I said while getting my uniform. I knew it was too good to be true, everyone in the town was supposedly straight and had a bad outlook on the lgbt+ community. I wanted someone to understand what it was like being looked down and someone to sympathize with. Haseul isn't straight, but that doesn't count she's older than me.

As I was about to go outside I stoped at the mirror and looked at myself. "Ready for another day of hell, Jeon Heejin?" I asked myself, while trying to put on a fake smile. I tried the best to cover up my bruises and cuts. It seemed as if they were nonexistent, all except the gash on the side of my lip. Finally, I walked out.

"HEEJINIEEEEE," Jiwoo and Yerim said as they ran up to give me a hug. I smiled at them in return. Jiwoo looked at the side of my lip for a while and gave me a sad smile. I assumed she was saw the gash so I smiled, "Y-yah, let's go," and walked forward.

Jiwoo's POV

Heejin's face was badly bruised. I could tell she tried to cover her face and how she tried so hard to smile. I'll never understand how someone could dislike someone as sweet as Heejin. I could only assume the person that did this was none other than Kim Hyunjin and Suh Youngho (Johnny Suh), the most homophobic pieces of shit. I scoffed at the thought of them even touching her.

Hyunjin's POV

I jolted up from my bed. I breathed in the cold air. "Another nightmare," I mumbled. 16 days. Its been 16 days straight of nightmares, all of the same thing, watching my mother commit suicide right in front me when I was 12. I miss her. I dismiss it and get ready.

As I open the door to leave, I look to the side where my drunk dad was passed out on the couch as always. The smell of alcohol and cigarettes filled the room. I scoffed at the sight and left. Outside was my driver waiting, as always he opened the car door for me and greeted me. As the car started I look out the window to see the city below me, it was the only thing that could ever relax me.

I look out the window as I get closer to school, as always I see Jeon Heejin most of her body filled with bruises. Guilt climbs up my spine remembering what I did the day before.

"YOU FAGGOT," I yell "WATCH WHERE YOUR FUCKING GOING." I say and push her back to the floor.
"I didn't bump into you, you shitbag," Heejin mumbles while fixing her skirt.
"The fuck did you say," I said while grabbing her collar and putting her face about an inch away. She really was pretty. Seconds pass and viable blush crept up her face. "Y-YOU GAY BITCH," I yell as a throw her against the locker and start beating her up for whoever knows how long.

I scratch my nape in regret. I did bump into her on purpose just to look at her face, after seeing the blush I went into defense mode not knowing how to act. The car stopped infront of the school and I was greeted by none other then  Suh Youngho and the gang.

-
Alcoskfjajs that's the end of my first ever chapter
Please vote :)