three.

Hyunjin's POV

"Get off me," I said as I attempted to shake  Youngho's arm off. He didn't budge.

"Why? Don't tell me your actually upset that I made you hit her," he stopped and asked, "Beside you do it everyday slap shouldn't even matter," he said as he continued to walk to his car.
"I'll drive you home?" He asked. I shook my head in response
"No, I'll call my driver," I said as he got in the car and started to drive off. He waved at me with a little smirk on his face and I felt a slight blush come up my face. Sure he has a big attitude, but he's not always that bad, right?

*The Kim Residence*

I entered the house. The atmosphere seemed colder than usual.

*Bang*

I cover my ears at the sound. I enter the dining room to see my dad pointing a gun at a man. Blood seemed to be spewing out of his shoulder and covering the floor, yet he wasn't dead, not yet. The smell of cigarettes smother the air as my dad looks over.
"Hyunjin, go to your room," he calmly says
"Are you gonna kill him? D-don't kill him, p-please don't kill him. D-don't do it here," I try to say. I didn't want to see another one dead. It felt like burden knowing the our "family" did this regularly.
"Hyunjin, go to your fucking room or I swear to go I will shoot you too," he said still pointing the gun at him.

I ran off covering my ears. When I entered the room I grabbed a pillow and covered my ears trying to suppress the begs and cry's of the man.

*Bang*

Silence. As if nothing happened before. I took a cigarette out of my bag and lit it. The bitter taste covered my mouth. Calming, I thought. The feeling made me feel warm inside. The cigarette gave me the comfort I longed for. Before I knew it, the cigarette was gone. The comfort was gone. I stuck another one inside my mouth and opened Instagram.

suh.youngho

youngho

A sight smile crept up my lips

A sight smile crept up my lips. I liked the picture and continued to scroll while lighting my cigarette. I scrolled aimlessly until I something caught my eye.

heejin_jeon

I felt my heart beat a little faster, not in the way when I saw Youngho's photo

I felt my heart beat a little faster, not in the way when I saw Youngho's photo. It was abnormally fast. She was pretty, really pretty. But she was gay.
"They're the scum of the Earth, Hyunjin-ah, they don't belong here," my dad always use to repeat to me when I asked why I was to beat them and refrain from talking to them.

I looked at the mirror near my dresser. I wasn't perfect in anyway, I thought to myself. I stood up to face the mirror. Was it my waist? Or rather my face? My legs? No, it's my personality. I lay back down on the corner of my bed and continue scrolling through Heejin's page. For some reason I couldn't stop looking at her pictures. She looks perfect in all of them. She seemed like the ideal girlfriend.

"Hyunjin she's nothing more than a f*g, it doesn't matter" I remember Youngho saying after he had tripped her for no reason.

Was she even that bad? Just because she preferred a certain gender that was out of the normal, does it make her a bad person? "It's not like she has a bad reputation or a bad personality," I mumble to myself, while thinking about me and my family's. We kill and beat up people, and for what? Only money and power. I scroll down more and light another cigarette.

"Stop smoking," I voice behind me says. I jumped and spit out the cigarette. It was none other than Son Hyeju, maybe the only real friend I had. The one that didn't become my friend just for protection. "Who are you looking at?" She says and tries to grab my phone.
"Nobody," I lie and close my phone "How the fuck did you get into my house-"
"The window," she says and points at the shattered window pan.
"WHY DID YOU BREAK IT?" I say
"I tried texting you, but you weren't answering," she says as she throws the cigarette out the window.
"NO YOU DIDN'T," I shout
"I stood outside for 5 minutes, same thing," she says as she lies on my bed. "I saw you take that paper off Heejin's locker today, what's that about," she says smirking at me.
"Nothing it was just getting old," I say trying not to look at her.
"geulae," she said, obviously not believing me "Are you sure it wasn't because you saw her crying?" She said near my face.
"N-no, I couldn't care less about what she f-feels," I say pushing her away from me.
"Then why were you looking through her feed?" She asked
"Was not,"
"Yes the fuck you were,"
"Why would I look through her feed? I don't care about her,"
"Then who were you looking at?"
"Youngho,"
"Lies, you don't even like him,"
"I do like him, he's my b-boyf-friend why would I pretend to?"
"To hide the fact that your g-,"

*Ring*

It was Hyeju's phone that rung. She quickly answered it. I took this chance to leave and go to the kitchen to get some "water".
"Hello? Ah Chaewon-ssi, what's up..." I heard Hyeju say as I hurriedly walk out to the kitchen trying to hide my crimson face.

-
:// i feel like the story's kinda boring
vOtE?