eighteen.

Third Person POV

Heejin looked at the latter with a puzzled face. She slightly tilted her head. Hyunjin, on the other hand, started awkwardly looking around the room.

"Stay the night," Heejin finally said out, then going back to the blazer. Heejin couldn't hold a grudge, especially not with Hyunjin.
"Oh, are you sure?" Hyunjin asked "I could just walk-,"
"I'm sure," Heejin said.
The tiniest of smiles crept onto Hyunjin's lips, as she sat onto the bed.
"Your fucking clothes are wet, get off my bed," Heejin said.
Hyunjin looked down, she looked at how soaked her hoodie was, not so much her sweatpants. The realization hit her then, she had no other clothes she didn't even have her uniform other than her blazer. Just as she was thinking, she was hit with a shirt.
"Don't just sit there. Go shower, you smell like ass," Heejin said shewing Hyunjin off.

Hyunjin stepped out of the bathroom, and stood in front of the dresser drying her hair. She noticed the folded bunny handkerchief sitting neatly on the dresser. She stared at it, reminiscing the past memory.
"Someone threw that at me once," Heejin said, standing right next to Hyunjin. "They just walked out after,"
"Oh," Hyunjin said trying to act like she didn't already know.

Like always, Heejin laid on the bed with Hyunjin right beside her.
"Goodnight, Hyunjin-ssi," Heejin quickly said whilst turning to her side. Hyunjin hummed in response, still starting at the ceiling.
"I still like you," Hyunjin subconsciously spat out. "...Heejin?" Hyunjin said. Silence, to the point you could hear a pin drop. Hyunjin sighed at her defeat, and closed her eyes.
Heejin wrapped her arms around Hyunjins waist, and laid her head onto the latter's chest.
"I know," Heejin finally said, right before she closed her eyes.

-
ᵗⁱⁿʸ chapter. No excuses for not uploading I'm just lazy

v o t e  p l e a s e