sixteen.

Third Person POV

Hyunjin sat on the floor hugging her knees, completely focused on Heejin playing with the children. She noticed how Heejin laughed and smiled every time they did something. Hyunjin's eyes were completely glued on her.
"Why are you staring? It's creepy," Heejin said now stone-faced.
"I'm not, I just zoomed out in your direction," Hyunjin responded.
"Yeah, sure," Heejin said, while standing up.
"Let's go," she said dragging Hyunjin up.

Heejin stopped at the very end of the docks, and sat down.
"Look," Heejin said, pointing to the setting sun "you can actually see the sunset without all the smog,"
The waves were louder and the smell of the ocean was stronger than in the city. The two watched the slow setting sun in silence.

Every now and then Hyunjin would glance at her side to look at Heejin. After a few times, Heejin caught on.
"What are you looking at?" She asked
"Me? Oh, nothing," Hyunjin responded slightly. Heejin put her head on Hyunjin's shoulder
"You're not slick, Kim Hyunjin," she said.

*Dugeun*
*Dugeun*
*Dugeun*

Hyunjin tried to not look at Heejin, rather focus on the view but she couldn't. She looked to her side and noticed how the sun perfectly hit her. Her eyes subconsciously made her way down to Heejin's lips. Her heart was beating abnormally fast. "One second," she thought "Just one second." Was it a risk? Yes. Was she willing to take it?

Yes.

"Fuck it," Hyunjin said and quickly pushed her lips to the latter's. One second, to be exact. She pulled back to see a wide eyed Heejin. "I like you," Hyunjin said.

Not even half a second later, she felt a hand collide against her face.
"You fucking asshole," Heejin said.

-
lmao so I was rlly contemplating whether or not I should even finish this story but then I relized how many hOuRs I put into it already.

vooOoooottTTteeEeeee