two.

Hyunjin's POV

"YAH! Kim Hyunjin," he shouted and has he walked over. There was a bruise on his right with a cut a his lip and his messy hair. I slightly bit my lip at the sight, he looked hot. "Wow look who's blushing," he said as he bent down to my face, and pecked my lips. Just as he was about to wrap his arms around me I slapped him. "Yah what's your problem," he said while holding his cheek "Your mine, I can kiss you if I want." I scoffed and walked inside as he chased after me.

As I closed my locker I was faced with him inches away from me. He bent down to my level "Kim Hyunjin stop being such a bitch about a little kiss, I know you liked it". I looked away and scoffed. He had a big ego, a really big one. "Shut up," I mumbled and started to walk away, but he got a hold of my arm and slammed me to the lockers and pushed his lips onto mine. His arms locked around me, I couldn't pull away even if I wanted to. And I did, I really wanted to leave. "Omo, I told you Kim Hyunjin was a slut," a kid said. Just has it was said Youngho got off me and pushed him to the floor and started laying punches on him. I took the chance to leave and headed to the restroom.

I stopped and looked at myself in the mirror and pulled out a cigarette. I leaned on the wall and started to smoke it, one month and I still couldn't convince myself to liking Youngho. The bell rang, and decided to skip the rest of class. As I took out another cigarette I heard footsteps, I hurried into a stall. The faucet turned on and sniffles filled the room. I peeked out the stall and saw none other then Jeon Heejin. She bent down with her hands gripping onto the sink and she started sobbing. I felt a slight pain in my chest, I had never seen her cry in public. "Why am I like this," I heard her mumble. For once I felt my heart shatter. I walked out the stall and tossed her a handkerchief that had imprints of bunny's as I walked out. I saw a paper with the words "Jeon Heejin is a f*g" plastered on her locker. I ripped it off and threw it to the garbage bin.

Heejin's POV

Fuck this shit, I thought to myself. I was tired of being myself. I want to be normal. I felt something thrown on me, it was a handkerchief with bunny's. I tried to see who gave it but she'd already left. A smile crept up my lips. For once I didn't feel alone. I cleaned myself off and left the restroom.

After School

I walked out school feeling a little lighter. Funny how I little act could effect your entire day for the better or worst.

*Smack*

My books were slammed onto the pavement by none other then Suh Yeongho. I scoffed and tried to pup my books just o have it slapped down again. "What the fuck is your problem," I said and picked up my books. "My problem is that people like you exist," he whispered close to my ear. "Your a fucking scumbag," I responded, knowing the consequences. I waited to receive a punch on my face, but something blocked it. Kim Hyunjin. "Don't waste your time with her," she said "And you don't want to be known for beating a girl."
"Hit her for me then," he said. She stood there not responding. "KIM HYUNJIN FUCKING HIT THAT BITCH OR ILL HIT YOU," he yelled. She turned around and slapped me, but it wasn't the same. It was a lighter slap then normal. Youngho smiled and wrapped his arm around Hyunjin. They walked off. "HEEJIN AH," Jiwoo yelled "ARE YOU OK?" I nodded in response. "Let's go."

-
:/
please don't take the derogatory words I use in this story to heart, id never call them a f*g or anyone to be exact.